Lily lolo mineral cosmetics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of my clients are frightened that powder will make their skin look dry but I am trying to re-educate them and say its not just powder its mineral make up. I worried a bit about that myself but my skin was really dry last week and a liquid foudation looked drier on my skin than the lily lolo foundation. The flawless silk powder gives a lovely finish it gives the skin a beautiful healthy glow. I did a wedding on friday with it and everyone loved the rosy apple blusher. I used a tiny amount which I dusted in the lid first and built it up gradually. I am going to order some matt eyeshadows next because I ordered to many sparkly ones without realising. If you look at the website though they do tell you whether it sparkly shimmering or matt. A client came in last week and bought some and was delighted with the price. Her mum came in on friday and bought another one for her other daughter so I was pleased about that. I find I keep wanting to press the eyeshadow on with my fingers or a sponge applicator as I feel a brush doesn,t get it right where I want it.

Sorry i'm not sure about that brand, i have looked into youngblood, they are great.

jen x

Sorry i'm not sure about that brand, i have looked into youngblood, they are great.

jen x

Never heard of that one Jenny - do you have a web link?

I have sensitive skin and have breakouts so finding a foundation that gave me the coverage I need has been a nightmare, I have a drawer full of it, but saw Purely Mineral on Ideal World so thought I would give it a try - WOW I wish I had found it ages ago and it really doesn’t feel like your wearing make-up, no talc or Bismouth in it or parabens as I checked all the ingredients out. Just for those wanting to give it a whirl put the promotional code in at checkout of PW0005 and you get 10% off a friend told me about this and it worked for me at the checkout! http://www.purely-mineral.co.uk

Latest posts

Back