Lincolnshire nail courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarahjane69

Reaction score
Hi just starting out. I’m in lincolnshire near Lincoln. Which is the best nail course in this area to learn how to do gel nails as a starting point. Thank you. X

Hi just starting out. I’m in lincolnshire near Lincoln. Which is the best nail course in this area to learn how to do gel nails as a starting point. Thank you. X

As a starting point, you’ll actually need to complete a basic manicure certificate before moving forward to gel application.

There are plenty of training providers to choose from too, as you will have seen from various other threads in the Nail forum.

A few to research though, include Sweet Squared, Nail Harmony, NSI, Jessica, Louella Belle, Young Nails, Graftons, and their individual websites will point you in the right direction as to whether training is provided in your locality.

Hope that helps.

Beverley Rose is highly experienced and lives in Donington. PM me for more information.

I'm currently in the middle of doing a course with Blinkin gorgeous in Lincoln. I've completed manicure and gel polish and just about to do acrylic

Latest posts

Back