Linda's daft question time!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LindaH73

Reaction score
Hi

Wanted to know do you have to train with Creative to use their manicure and pedicure spa treatments? It's just that i've already trained in manicures and pedicures plus the nail extension course i am doing in September also covers them again.

Also if i didn't use creative spa, what other products would everyone recommend for me to use for manicures and pedicures (nail varnishes as well please) i'm sick to death of using the left-overs from college! I had asked before about the solar products but i'm open for ideas.

Thanks everybody. Love coming here for advice!!
Love Lindax :p

HowdA Linda...

You only need to prove you are a nail tech/beauty therapist. You only need to do conversion training for L&P (and thats only if certaincritera isnt met)
BTW: The Spa training is free when you purchase the kits... ask about it when you order.

Toodles

I think that you can jus do the SpaMani/Pedi day course to use them, rather than previously training with Creative (correct me if Im wrong!!)

If you're gonna buy the sets, you might aswell do the course, I do believe its free when you buy the sets! :rainbow:

xxlaylaxx

I know what you mean about college kits, lol.
I have tried a few manicure products, but once you`ve tried creative, you`ll be addicted to the smells, texture and the results.
On buying the kits you have the training free, and even though you have trained before I have been told its a great day, I have mine this thursday and can`t wait. Been using products for a couple of weeks now and am completely hooked. As for polishes, I have always been a cheepskate really, I`ve always liked attitude, Rimmel and Avon polishes although again I have been building a creative range and I have no complaints on that score at all

Thank you for the info, one last question (for now anyway!), how much is the spamanicure and spapedicure kits from creative.

Thanks again love Linda.x

Hi Linda

the manicure kits are priced at £49.50...and the Pedicure sets are £95.00
both can be purchased through our one stop nail shops or our mail order service!
as you know these both come with free training so a worthwhile investment!!

hope this has helped!

David

Hi David,

How do i find out about the one stop nail shop and mail order?

Best wishes Linda.

we have shops in Leeds, Milton keynes, Manchester, London, Salisbury, Essex and Glasgow....i am based at Leeds if you need any more info directions or help give me a call on 01132 755719 ext 3016.
to place a mail order or any general enquires the number is 0800 3160213....

take care
david

Thanks David.

newgeek said:
we have shops in Leeds, Milton keynes, Manchester, London, Salisbury, Essex and Glasgow....i am based at Leeds if you need any more info directions or help give me a call on 01132 755719 ext 3016.
to place a mail order or any general enquires the number is 0800 3160213....take caredavid

DON'T FORGET DUBLIN!!! :rolleyes: ;) 8)

do i have to buy both sets to get the training or can i buy just one to start off with (can't afford both at the mo! :( )

Thanks Linda.x

Hey, I can answer that one!!!!!!!
I only wanted the manicure kit and I went up for my free morning.
No doubt about it, its a lovely day and a shame if you can`t do both but yes you can have the course with just one kit

I would just like to clarify something here.
Are you saying that even if you order the kit over the phone you can get the free training?
I have a creative trainer in my area, two in fact, but no one stop shop. When i did my FDFC i was told that the spa day would cost me £x on top of the cost of the kit. Is this not the case???
If anyone could answer this i would be very greteful; I am dying to do the course but can not really afford the kit and the training at the mo.

Hi,
talking of daft questions, well i am the queen of em so felt I needed to ask a question relating to this that has been bugging me for a while.

With regards to conversions and being able to use the creative products, I believe the grand master said...........

You only need to prove you are a nail tech/beauty therapist. You only need to do conversion training for L&P (and thats only if certaincritera isnt met)
BTW: The Spa training is free when you purchase the kits... ask about it when you order.

Well what would the situation be if one was qualified NVQ & IHBC in nail extensions, does this change any thing? or would you still have to qualify for over a year to do the L&P. Also with the new gel, am I correct in thinking one will have to do a conversion for this and again what are the requirments?

I am NVQ qualified in beauty therapy and have done maniciures and pedicures for some time but still am realy excited about the creative man/peds so will just have to grap a kit and training for that anyway.

Grace x

newgeek said:
Hi Linda

the manicure kits are priced at £49.50...and the Pedicure sets are £95.00
both can be purchased through our one stop nail shops or our mail order service!
as you know these both come with free training so a worthwhile investment!!

hope this has helped!

David
Hiya,

I've seen spa manicure kit inc. instructional video sold for £99 (including 14% off) on www.creativenailplace.com.
Is this the same kit you're all talking about. If it is how can there be such a big difference in the price. Also can I buy the kit at Olympia including the training?

Pleeeeeeease enlighten me.

Thank you
Aylin

AYLIN said:
Hiya,I've seen spa manicure kit inc. instructional video sold for £99 (including 14% off) on www.creativenailplace.com.
Is this the same kit you're all talking about. If it is how can there be such a big difference in the price. Also can I buy the kit at Olympia including the training?
Pleeeeeeease enlighten me.
The web site you list is not a wholesale site for technicians.

It is a RETAIL site for consumers so the guy has added 100% to the cost of the kit to sell it to his consumer customers.

Technicians would be rather silly to buy anything from a RETAIL site. The creative nail place is a salon.

If you buy a SpaManicure/SpaPedicure kit from a location with a OSNS, the training is free. If you purchase via mail order and do your training at a CNA, it is at a cost to cover the Ambassadors time (whereas the OSNS's costs are offset by the product purchase).

Having a NVQ in nail enhancments qualifies you to purchase without doing a conversion, but most do anyway as they need the products in the kit and it somes at a substantial discount and free training.

Hope this answers you questions, if not... you can call 0113 275 5719 for any further information.

geeg said:
The web site you list is not a wholesale site for technicians.

It is a RETAIL site for consumers so the guy has added 100% to the cost of the kit to sell it to his consumer customers.

Technicians would be rather silly to buy anything from a RETAIL site. The creative nail place is a salon.
Sorry Geeg, but Andy's site is both retail and wholesale. The CND products are RETAIL only!!

Thanks for clarifying that. I knew CND was only RETAIL so I jumped to conclusions!!

Sorry Andy.

The Nail Geek said:
If you buy a SpaManicure/SpaPedicure kit from a location with a OSNS, the training is free. If you purchase via mail order and do your training at a CNA, it is at a cost to cover the Ambassadors time (whereas the OSNS's costs are offset by the product purchase).

Having a NVQ in nail enhancments qualifies you to purchase without doing a conversion, but most do anyway as they need the products in the kit and it somes at a substantial discount and free training.

Hope this answers you questions, if not... you can call 0113 275 5719 for any further information.
Yes this clears up any misunderstandings i had. Thanks.
Is there any plans to open a one stop shop in the South West area (Plymouth).
We have 2 ambassadors and lots of techs and salons, i bet it would do really well.
(And save me on postage!):lol:

Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back