Line out is it lazy or any help at all ? as I try so hard to get rid of that line

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Line Out contains inhibited ester monomers and is not a glue or acetone. It does not encourage infections and isgreat when used properly on very small areas of lifted product that is difficult to get rid of. Surely we all get them now and again) Whats wrong with making life easier?
How do you sanitise the nail thoroughly if there's lifted product on it which will then have Line Out applied to it to effectively cover up the lifting?

When I first purchased Line Out (don't tend to need it now) I was told by NSI that it was a thermo-setting resin not a glue.

But isn't a resin another name for a glue? :confused:

Just wanted to add that the 3 times I have used Line Out, all got a greenie!!!!

I was mortified and it went straight in the bin........guess what never had another greenie since!

I am always careful of prep and sanitation but I`m sure this was down to line out, so I went over all filing techniques again and did another class and although I do still get the odd little line I am too scared to use it again just in case.....imo it`s not really worth it!

Latest posts

Back