Liner Brush ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
Help

Is a liner brush the same as a skinny striper or standard striper brush? :|

No, liners come in different sizes. They are very similar to our acrylic brushes in shape, only much much smaller. A 000 (triple aught) liner has about 35-50 hairs, and they get bigger as the numbers increase. My fav liner is the 00 or 1 because they are small enough to do details, but still big enough to double load for larger designs.

Thanks jeni - is there anyone in the UK know where I can get a good selection of liner brushed from?

I have to say that Star do a good range of liner brushes, i get mine from Sally's or Hairways, or another great place to get brushes from is Hobbycraft, plus they are really well priced.

have y tried your local art shop i have a brill one , the brushes r cheaper and i find them better than the star nail ones xx

emmalouisa said:
have y tried your local art shop i have a brill one , the brushes r cheaper and i find them better than the star nail ones xx

Hi Em, I went to one in my lunch hour today but they only had natural bristel brushes at £4.00 which seemed really steep, going to wait until GMEX- how exciting...

oh yes may be wait till the show they started from 99p at my art shop and they are brill maybe if your out and about shopping somewhere different u may find a little shop hidden away lol xx

Latest posts

Back