Lingerie/topless photo shoot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lynn amber

Reaction score
Hi ladies ,i had a lingerie photo shoot today after some persuasion from the photographer in question and it went great can't wait to see the pics ,

yes I did go topless for some as the deal was I did and he does it for free to build up his portfolio ,i have only ever had professional pics once family ones ,im 31 now so thought thay would be good to look back on when im old ,

So have you ,would you ,could you do topless pictures :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

I haven't and I wouldn't although I could see how its an easy money spinner (and have friends who regularly feature in the likes of nuts magazine).

Even if I wanted to I still couldn't as pregnancy and breast feeding were not kind to my boobies oooor belly or thighs....:o Glad you enjoyed it though and you are right, if they are tasteful you may in the future wish to show your daughters how good mummy looked in her hay day :D

I've had photo's in some nice underwear- a birthday present for my boyfriend. I didn't feel confident enough to do topless. But you did, and that's great. Its only what you see on the beaches abroad!

Hope you get ur pics soon :) xx

As a wedding present for my hubby I got some pics for posing with nothing but a giant arsenal flag! He loved them and it was great fun x

Lovely replys ,love to hear about peoples experiences ,my pics will be used on his website site but not the topless ones ,he can show them to clients privately and he's going to email me all the good ones there will be about 75 :-D

ooh im jealous! if someone asked me to do a topless photoshoot i'd jump at the chance...not that that's likely to ever happen :(

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

ooh im jealous! if someone asked me to do a topless photoshoot i'd jump at the chance...not that that's likely to ever happen :(

You would be surprised ,im not model material by any means :-D

I'd love to do that kind of photo shoot! I might just get it airbrushed a bit though to get rid of a bit of the wobbly bits!

I think it's a lovely thing to do for your other half for a present, if only I get asked to do them!!

Leanne
X

we ought to do a salon geek calendar...a la calendar girls ;)

Done a nude Ameritech shoot a few months back for a calendar. About 15 of us done it, only a few were in pairs. And the cover is going to be a black and white of all 15 of us running down a beach naked. more should try it, after the initial "ooh im naked" its fun Xoxo

Done a nude Ameritech shoot a few months back for a calendar. About 15 of us done it, only a few were in pairs. And the cover is going to be a black and white of all 15 of us running down a beach naked. more should try it, after the initial "ooh im naked" its fun Xoxo

that does sound fun.... but it's not the 'ooh I'm naked' bit that would worry me- it's the ooh I'm naked AND immortalised in print!! LOL xx

No I wouldn't. A lingerie shoot, yes, topless no.

And why would he need you topless in order to build up his portfolio? :?: As far as I'm aware, no more photographic skill is required to take topless piccies than any other so to my mind it sounds a bit tacky but each to their own eh :)

I would cringe at the thought of my daughters when they are grown up and my potential grandchildren perusing grandma's raunchy pics, oh lordy

It's definitely an age thing, not because of your body but because of your perspective.

we ought to do a salon geek calendar...a la calendar girls ;)

That is brilliant!! I love it! I'd definitely be up for that!

Leanne
X

Greg's the bakery have a calender, I saw it in the window on saturday ha ha :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using SalonGeek

And why would he need you topless in order to build up his portfolio? :?: As far as I'm aware, no more photographic skill is required to take topless piccies than any other so to my mind it sounds a bit tacky but each to their own eh :)

I would cringe at the thought of my daughters when they are grown up and my potential grandchildren perusing grandma's raunchy pics, oh lordy

It's definitely an age thing, not because of your body but because of your perspective.

Hi I totally respected your opinion and understand how u think it might be seedy ,it was good fun and I got all my picture sent to me today and thay are fab ,not sure what you mean about an age thing as I have been much thinner than I am now but would have not done it in my teens or early twenties it more a confidence thing :-D

Also just thinking how we are all so different ,because my nana is no longer with us but if I came across a picture of her nude or topless I would just be proud and think check how hot my nan was in her hay day :-D

I would definitely love to do something like this as a gift for my other half for his birthday or our anniversary. I just wish I still had the confidence. If you asked me a year or so ago I wouldn't even think about it I'd be stripped down! But now I'm much heavier and wobbly belly and I don't think I would have the confidence as I know my other half loved the way I used to look more to how I look now so wouldn't be as special. But I take my hat of to you must be a great feeling and definitely something I look forward to when your older looking back :)

Well done :) xxx

** something to look not i lol

Latest posts

Back