Lining your trolley?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orchardmakeup

Reaction score
Has anyone come up with a better idea to line their trolley than couch roll? Always looks messy.
Pics would be great.

I’ve lined mine with marble contact paper. Quite expensive for what it is, but my trolley has holes in the shelf which is really annoying as wax was dribbling into the holes. I left a gap for under the wax pot so it wouldn’t overheat.

It’s easy to clean and i’ve not had to replace it. I still use couch roll as it looks fresh and unused when a client comes in. They can see how messy it gets when i’m finished so they know i’ve cleaned before they arrived if I use couch roll. Tried without but the mess is ridiculous and I don’t have time for cleaning it all off the shelves every hour.

I’ve lined mine with marble contact paper. Quite expensive for what it is, but my trolley has holes in the shelf which is really annoying as wax was dribbling into the holes. I left a gap for under the wax pot so it wouldn’t overheat.

It’s easy to clean and i’ve not had to replace it. I still use couch roll as it looks fresh and unused when a client comes in. They can see how messy it gets when i’m finished so they know i’ve cleaned before they arrived if I use couch roll. Tried without but the mess is ridiculous and I don’t have time for cleaning it all off the shelves every hour.
Thank you. yes thought of that paper, but seems a waste of time if using couch roll aswell. Shame there isn't something that looks pretty, but disposable :)

Thank you. yes thought of that paper, but seems a waste of time if using couch roll aswell. Shame there isn't something that looks pretty, but disposable :)

I don’t use it if I’m not waxing, so there is always at least 3 shelves with the marble design on visible if not 4. So it might be worth it if you don’t wax.

Latest posts

Back