Lint Free Nail Wipes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystal100

Reaction score
Hi All

In my CND Foundation Kit there was a complimentary packet containing 2 nail wipes...they were excellent as they held alot of liquid and had like a paper type back enabling you to hold the wipe...does anyone know what they're called and where I can hold of some more. I know CND do not make them.

Yes, CND makes them,.
Are they called Hands Down (something like that)?

In general you can get Lint Free Nail Wipes from any wholesalers i got mine from a local wholesaler something like 200 for about £3 and they are really good, i think they are all the same whether they came from CND or not but please quote me if i am wrong hope this helps a bit x

I buy something similar online from Ellisons.co.uk they are called HandsDown Ultra Nail & Cosmetic Pads and they are £3.95 for a box of 60 Hope this helps

Hi Kelly,

They are called hands down by Grahams. CND do stock them.

I get mine from Sally's as they are cheaper if your a member.

Hope that helps

Taz
x

Thanks Anna...will have to give CND sales office a ring.

Kelly..thanks for your reply too...I do have the ordinary lint free wipes which are good....but I really do like the idea of the Hands Down wipes...I hoping they're not too expensive...in which case back to the ordinary cheap and cheerful wipes!

Supertalons said:
I buy something similar online from Ellisons.co.uk they are called HandsDown Ultra Nail & Cosmetic Pads and they are £3.95 for a box of 60 Hope this helps
Hi, I've had a look on the Ellisons site and can't find them...do have the url link...(sorry for being a pain)

Hi Crystal if you go on the site stuff at the top and industry links and then i think its distributors you will be able to click on their link hth x

Hi kells, i think the wipes they are on about are the ones which have like a plastic flap on the back to hold them easier, so they are more expensive ompared to the ones we use.

Debs had some at the geek meeting at her house, do you remember?

crystal100 said:
Hi All

In my CND Foundation Kit there was a complimentary packet containing 2 nail wipes...they were excellent as they held alot of liquid and had like a paper type back enabling you to hold the wipe...does anyone know what they're called and where I can hold of some more. I know CND do not make them.

They are definitely Hands Down pads available from CND and all One Stop Nail Shops.

The plastic flap and back is to protect your skin from overexposure to solvents. They are more expensive but they are fab and designed to protect you.

talented talons said:
Hi kells, i think the wipes they are on about are the ones which have like a plastic flap on the back to hold them easier, so they are more expensive ompared to the ones we use.

Debs had some at the geek meeting at her house, do you remember?
Ooops yep just realised! x x

Thanks Supertalons...found them....didn't think to look there!

xx

Latest posts

Back