Lip fillers for beauty therapists

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MinnieX

Reaction score
Does anyone know any good lip filler courses that you can go on as a level 3 beauty therapist. I am trained myself with an NVQ.
I've looked at one that looks pretty promising and apparently is CPD accredited. It's Gemma Jones Aesthetics if anyone has any experience with them?

My friend has just started studying level 2 & 3 with open study college but I believe this isn't an NVQ qualification. She wants to train purely to get onto lip fillers, do you think she would be accepted if it's not an NVQ qualification?

Any help would be great, thanks x

Personally I think it should be left to medical professionals to do any type of injectable as insurance will only cover you so much if something was to go badly wrong.

Personally I think it should be left to medical professionals to do any type of injectable as insurance will only cover you so much if something was to go badly wrong.
I know a lot of people feel this way but with the right training and insurance I don't see any issues with it. Thanks for your input.

This was posted by a practitioner in my area, so unless you're a regulated health professional I'd hold off doing any course in aesthetics
20190819_193641.jpeg

Latest posts

Back