Lip Foils @ Professional Beauty North 2011?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northern Nails

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone tell me if there was more than Glitzy Lips at PB North 2011 please? because we saw union jacks and leaord print but Gltzy Lps dont do them. Can any one help?

Thnaks

Were they at Manchester?

or trendy lips they were at Manchester as well lol

you can buy Violent Lips as well at HQ Hair or from their website. They do glittery ones and I think union jacks. I just bought some and with the 20% off code they were runnning and free international shipping they were cheaper than buying them in the UK!

Just checked their website and yes they do and that promotion is still running... Welcome | Violent Lips

I'm looking into offering this service, I have been trying to find out what type of glue to use but no joy any help or links would be fab. Xx

I'm looking into offering this service, I have been trying to find out what type of glue to use but no joy any help or links would be fab. Xx

All brands mentioned except Glitzy lips are temporary lip tatoos and don't need any glue.

They are the same principle as the childrens temporary tattoo's you get, peel the covering paper off, place the tatoo where you want it, wet the back of the tatoo and slide off the backing paper and it's done.

Thanks baggybear are u using them? How long do the tattoo type last for? If it's the glitz ones do u have to buy it as a packet as in the glue and foil?

I use Vicious Lips a lot mainly for personal use I don't retail them because they are quite pricey and the mark up is low, but as for look I love them and get a good 8 hrs out of them, they are a bit fiddly to apply at first but once you have the hang of them they are great and can take a real bashing, I have sang with them on all night whilst drinking gallons of water and sweating madly at gigs and they are about the only make up left on my face and seriously even my strip lashes have melted off but my lips are still on! :lol:

I have tried a temporary lip tatoo and it was ok. I found it was easy enough to apply after reading the instructions through and watching a few you-tube videos. I liked the look when I smiled but I didn't like how it wrinkled up when I relaxed my lips and I had applied it slightly wonky on my top lip so I didn't keep it on to go out.

It was really easy to remove when I decided I didn't want to wear it too, a few wipes with a make up remover wipe and it was gone.

I have more tattoos here and will be trying them again (this time I will apply it before starting to drink lol - that is how my top lip ended up wonky lol :wink2:). I think I might try not stretching my lips quite as much next time I apply them in the hope that it will sit a little better with my relaxed lips (maybe I said Ahhh a bit too much when applying the first one lol).

They are advertised as lasting approx 8 hours and you can eat & drink so long as you stay away from greasy food (as oil lifts the tattoo :wink2:) they will last well for a night out or special occasion.

Also yes Glitzy lips are sold by S2 (Search Results) in packs with the glue for you to retail to your clients, they are not really being sold as a treatment for us to provide but the option is there to do so if you should wish to.

Latest posts

Back