Lip Voltage lipgloss

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408631271.643512.jpg

I love mine, & love the feeling! X

HairBy Amanda

View attachment 73293

I love mine, & love the feeling! X

HairBy Amanda

I get that kind of result maybe its an individual thing.I have an obvious result that people notice.It doesn't last more than about half hour or so but I just put a bit more on.I love it too.

How long do u find the lipgloss stays tingly? I found it was just like a normal lipgloss more or less the next day so had to add more of the tingle liquid & because of this it didn't last me long xx

You probs can't buy any lip voltage online just now as it's out of stock. There are distributors all over the country that may have some in stock still xx

I've got some

I've just starting stocking this. Its flying off the shelves. It's amazing. Definitely does the job! Xx

I just threw mine away yesterday it felt like I was being stung by a bee for half an hour, and then the full lip look only lasted the half hour. If it wasn't painful I would use it, and keep applying. But wasn't worth the pain for me.

Well, my daughter absolutely swears by it. I think it works so decided it give it a go, we tentatively applied it...and then I decided to lick my lips!! Not good, but my lips looked great!:o

Apart from the chilli tingle feeling and my lips turing red. There was no differene.
I must have un-plumpable lips 😕

I'm addicted to it!!! Its nippy when your first apply but I think I've be one immune to the tingle lol.

How often do you apply the drops to the gloss? I'm confused 😩

Beauty by Gabrielle

You can put up to 3 drops to get the maximum result x

I've put my three drops in. But when do you apply more. Does it just ware off in the tube and then you put more drops in? X

Beauty by Gabrielle

If you've put the whole 0.3 in you shouldn't have any left? X

When it starts to not work after a week or so you add more but only max of 3 drops at a time.

If you've put the whole 0.3 in you shouldn't have any left? X

Mine came with 2ml! I've put in 0.3 so plenty left! X

Beauty by Gabrielle

When it starts to not work after a week or so you add more but only max of 3 drops at a time.

Thankyou cloughers! X

Beauty by Gabrielle

Sorry mis read what you said. Bad day 🙈 I confuse myself at times x

Could someone please PM me the trade price of this please?

Thank you

Can anyone advise me on suppliers for Lip Voltage?
Heard amazing things about it and considering stocking in my salon!
Thank you :)

Latest posts

Back