Lipofirm - where to buy/rent/training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corrine.Loveland

CTL Perfections
Reaction score
Hi all. How do I go about with getting more information on the lipofirm with regards to buying or renting a machine and training. Would really like to get one for the clinic. Thanks x

*lipofirm pro

Oh does it? I've just emailed them requesting more information. I always use the caci ultimate but I've heard amazing things about this lipofirm pro and a fair few clients are asking if I can get one. X

Oh does it? I've just emailed them requesting more information. I always use the caci ultimate but I've heard amazing things about this lipofirm pro and a fair few clients are asking if I can get one. X

I have the Lipofirm plus and looked at the Lipofirm pro and tried it on face and body but I couldn't stand it for more than a few minutes so I didn't get it . Did you. See Spa Wars on tv ? It was also on there and a contestant tried it and said it hurt so it's not just me .
Try it yourself and see if you like it first .
Good luck with your decision x

Was that the bum loft one with the lady and the curtains? Would you say the plus was better then with regards to the pain? Does it still give great results? X

Was that the bum loft one with the lady and the curtains? Would you say the plus was better then with regards to the pain? Does it still give great results? X
Yes it was . I personally prefer the plus but if you just want to do bum lift the the pro is probably better for that . If you think about it you could probably stand the discomfort on your bum but they do t seem to promote it for anywhere else . All the celebs have had their bum done .
My advice would be to try it and see if it fits in with your needs. I have found with the plus that we had absolutely loads of ladies doing courses and getting great results but not that many have kept it up with maintenance . A bit like the gym they start with good intentions but don't keep it up . You can't drink alcohol or tea / coffee the day before or 3 days after and that can be a problem for some plus their holidays and Xmas and birthday celebrations etc etc etc . The weight and inches come off and then they put it back on . It's also quite physical to do . Having said all that we have still done extremely well with it and it laid for itself very quickly . It's not a miracle cure though as some clients think so make your money while you can because the repeat business is low . Good luck x

Yes it was . I personally prefer the plus but if you just want to do bum lift the the pro is probably better for that . If you think about it you could probably stand the discomfort on your bum but they do t seem to promote it for anywhere else . All the celebs have had their bum done .
My advice would be to try it and see if it fits in with your needs. I have found with the plus that we had absolutely loads of ladies doing courses and getting great results but not that many have kept it up with maintenance . A bit like the gym they start with good intentions but don't keep it up . You can't drink alcohol or tea / coffee the day before or 3 days after and that can be a problem for some plus their holidays and Xmas and birthday celebrations etc etc etc . The weight and inches come off and then they put it back on . It's also quite physical to do . Having said all that we have still done extremely well with it and it laid for itself very quickly . It's not a miracle cure though as some clients think so make your money while you can because the repeat business is low . Good luck x

EEk after reading your recommendation - I've just bought a lipofirm plus second hand.....who do I need to contact to get training? and do they normally come with a training manual ( just so I can play before I get trained!!) any hints and tips appreciated on getting the best results for my clients too!! xx

EEk after reading your recommendation - I've just bought a lipofirm plus second hand.....who do I need to contact to get training? and do they normally come with a training manual ( just so I can play before I get trained!!) any hints and tips appreciated on getting the best results for my clients too!! xx
did you find any training?
i also bought my machine second hand and only had 3 hours zoom which was not enough so im looking for training as well,any suggestions?

did you find any training?
i also bought my machine second hand and only had 3 hours zoom which was not enough so im looking for training as well,any suggestions?
I’ve got the training manual? Do you want to dm me

That Would Be Great!

Latest posts

Back