Lipstick Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy'n'creative

Crazy Geekette
Reaction score
Seen these in the feb scratch mag and i have to say

Marco I Love Them

crazy'n'creative said:
Seen these in the feb scratch mag and i have to say

Marco I Love Them

They are absolutely beautiful Marco.... what a talented man!
A big pat on the back. ;)

Glad you like them. Hope you have the opportunity to put some on

Regards

marco

Have you tried them yet

Marco

yoohoo marco you can put some on me if you like on the 29th lol

I've just subscribed to Scratch so only have March issue.... what are Lipstick tips? Can anyone post a pic?
Thanks
Carol

havent tried the lipstick ones yet but have done a set of the bridal ones with the red leaves in.they are fab

Also just subscribed and only have the march issue what are these lipstick tips you talk so fondly off:o

have scanned the pic.

Attachments

• lipstick.jpg
    lipstick.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 205
scanned another so you can see the shape better, i think this is before zone 2 and 3 have been done.
i hope it`s ok for me to do this :o

Attachments

• lipstick2.jpg
    lipstick2.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 182
What issue of scratch is this in!

I think these look fantastic - something a bit different - great

BUT I don't know how practical they would be? Most of my clients would run a mile (if their zimmer frames would go that fast!! he he) if I showed them those georgeous nails - why haven't I got exciting clients to try these beautiful creations on?

Oh and by the way if i did them the tips would HAVE to be purple!

hi ya all

just to let you know i have done the lipstick tips on a client and she loves them i didn't think they would be practical for day to day work but she has been wearing them now for a month and has not had one breakage !!!

Thanks for the idea Marco i have a very happy client now because she says she gets really noticed now and loves all the attention lol :green:

I have found that some technicians who have a tendancy to file one side of their nails. Have lipsticked their tips in the same direction . The result is no visible signs of wear and tear at work.

I just love them, they're really creative and look just wonderful!

Marco said:
I have found that some technicians who have a tendancy to file one side of their nails. Have lipsticked their tips in the same direction . The result is no visible signs of wear and tear at work.
This is me and without even trying, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back