Liquid additive?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

estherlou

Reaction score
Hello
i currently use youngs products and i have just come across something unusual, its a youngs product but not on there website, its an additive which you add to your decanted liquid:eek:
i've never heard of this can anyone shed some light, there seem to be lots of different colours available, does anyone use these would love some pics
thanks in advance:) xx

I have heard about this product, but it was absolutely ages & ages ago. I'm sure it was on an american webite.
I'll try to remember today and see if I can find the site.

is it the colour drops that you add to turn your liquid a different shade.
you use it with clear powder and then you get transparent coloured acrylic as a result. it looks good.

Do you mean their Liquid Art?? They have 3 colors, red blue and yellow. You can use them pure or you can put some drops in your dappendish to get a nice clear seethrough result with color. You can make several colors with them. But i don't know if you ment this :o Otherwise i would love to know more about it too! ;)

Young Nails Products - All Categories - Imagination Art - Liquid Art

Lol Susan :) we were posting at the same time :)

Last edited:
Do you mean their Liquid Art?? They have 3 colors, red blue and yellow. You can use them pure or you can put some drops in your dappendish to get a nice clear seethrough result with color. You can make several colors with them. But i don't know if you ment this :o Otherwise i would love to know more about it too! ;)

Young Nails Products - All Categories - Imagination Art - Liquid Art

Lol Susan :) we were posting at the same time :)

Thats the stuff thanks for all of your replies, didn't realise it was in that section:o.

i haven't done my imagination art course yet, but i would love to have a play, didn't want to walk up to the stand at excel without having an idea of what i was asking for.

would still love to see some pics if anyone has experience of using them:)

Just had to say thanks for the link to those photos Xena, the liquid art looks great, i will have to try and get my mitts on some of that :hug:

Wow love that red, gorgeous:green:, i'm definately going to have to get some. those pics look fab, thanks for posting them, i get what the additive does now, i have opaque coloured powders but i like this sort of style better xxx

wow they look fab, can they really be used with any liquid?

what do you use them with Judy?

id love to have a play with them

xxx

wow they look fab, can they really be used with any liquid?

what do you use them with Judy?

id love to have a play with them

xxx

They look great for colourfades. I've used them with EzFlow and Nail Creation liquids with no problem.

oh great, well now i have to buy some and play then dont i, if youd of said 'well im not sure hun', i would have been like 'oh well maybe not' now im like 'wheres my purse' rofl

thanks hun xxxxx

I have used these with nsi with no problem......they make your nails look like jelly aswell...they come in yellow,red and blue and yo can mix those colours to make another colour.....

They are worth the money....i got mine from youngs nails .co.uk xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, can you tell me more about the Liquid Art? I have never seen anything like that here in Australia, but I would love to get my hands on some. Does any one know where to buy it from?:smack:
Teresa

Hi, can you tell me more about the Liquid Art? I have never seen anything like that here in Australia, but I would love to get my hands on some. Does any one know where to buy it from?:smack:
Teresa

Hi ya and welcome to the site....you get liquid art from youngsnail.co.uk or youngsnails.com ....i should hope you could get it even though you live in Australia....

Its a liquid bottle with a dropper....when you put your liquid acrylic in your dappen dish...you hust add a few drops of the colours......they come in red,yellow and blue.....

All i would say is ,its best to use a seperate brush when using it or get a brush and put what colour its for.....then do the nails as normal.....they are not expensive and well worth the money.....hth you xx

that is really nice stuff by the looks of it.....im just gonna have to get some!!!!
Have you got any pics judy??????
now what colour shall i get first?????? i wonder??

Ooh those nails look great

I've been wanting to play with things like this for a while. EzFlow do, or at least I think they still do, Rainbow Drops which are much the same I think. Add them to your decanted monomer.

I've been wanting to play with things like this for a while. EzFlow do, or at least I think they still do, Rainbow Drops which are much the same I think. Add them to your decanted monomer.
oh ok, i was wondering if ezflow or cnd did anythig simililar....off to go find now!!!

hey thanks, I'm gonna go to the site now and see if I can get some:)

Latest posts

Back