Liquid and powder differences

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moanie

Reaction score
does anyone know if mixing liquid and powders is ok.
for instance, is it ok to use Retention + with Solarnail powder?:rolleyes:

its not a good idea to mix different liquids and powders, they are designed to work best with products from the same line, you can get product breakdown among other things and also the enhancements can have a nice orangy tinge to them.

Bummer, have to go buy some chuffing Radical liquid now, Chuffin more expence. Thanks Jac.

I may be wrong but I think you can use Retention+ with all Creative powders. Call Head Office for clarification.

I use both perfect colour and solarnail with retention+, don't think its a problem because they both creative.

Jue xxx

Oh damn, sorry forgot solarnail was creative. I take it back, it was to early in the morning for me. Its been so long since I used any solarnail.
I shall now neg rep myself for leaving stupid advice.

Oh thank goodness, feel happy i dont have to spend more money. Don't worry Jac, thanks for responding.

hey all :) ,
to help clarify things this is what i was told once before.

solar nail powder- use with solar nail liquid- great for sensitive clients.
Solar nail ULTRA powder- can be used with Radical or Retention
Perfect color Powders- use with retention or radical.

radical- use on clients who are prone to chip or cracking their enhancements.
retention- use on clients who are prone to lifting.

jac extreme said:
Oh damn, sorry forgot solarnail was creative. I take it back, it was to early in the morning for me. Its been so long since I used any solarnail.
I shall now neg rep myself for leaving stupid advice.

PMSL.

I too was under the impression that you should not cross mix products from different manufactorers,but it is ok to do so within the same brand.

Latest posts

Back