Liquid gold / glue / clips- weft hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louiser

Reaction score
I have a fancy dress party to go to next month, I am supposed to be being one of the girls from grease. Well at the moment my hair is choppy and longer on one side than the other - a bit too modern to be 50's! I really want to add some extensions to help me look more authentic!

A while ago I fitted some weft hair to my friend using liquid gold. She knew what she was doing, I just helped really! It looked really fab and lasted her a good two weeks until she used the remover to take them out.

What I really wanted to know was, does anyone ever do this to their own hair with success? Which is best to use, liquid gold, other glue to sew the clips on to weft hair? Also how many strips should you use?

Thank you for taking the time to read my query, hope everyones having a good afternoon x x x :hug:

Also can anyone recomend the best place to purchase hair from? Thank you x x x

why dont you just buy clip in ones...you can buy the footlong wieft and add your own clips or buy them already clipped in..

i do my own. ive had glued in braided in and clip ins and these are the best and cos your only getting them for one night i sugest clip ins so your not damageing your funky hair style!

i get mine from the town centre from a african carrabean hair shop. they do everything hair!

Latest posts

Back