Liquid & powder allergy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can, click on the users name, and there is an 'ignore' button. You should stop seeing their posts. The problem starts when threads don't make sense because you miss s post that person has made. I'm currently practising my meditation and ignoring skills, there is no point in wasting time on some people.

oh good. Thanks for letting me know.

I have been trying my ignoring skills as well Trinity but its all becoming too much ALL of the time and its ruining the whole forum for me.
Some people are just here to steal air and I am over it.

*edited: I have just done what you suggested and YES it worked. Thanks so much

You can use the report option if you think a comment or post is offensive

I would not say the comments are offensive, its more the tone that is constantly used. And annoying, like a piece of dog poop on the bottom of my shoe.

I would not say the comments are offensive, its more the tone that is constantly used. And annoying, like a piece of dog poop on the bottom of my shoe.
:p;)
You have no idea how many replies I have written, then deleted in the spirit of being the bigger person. Sadly I'm pretty sure nothing said will make any difference. Some people have no comprehension of how they are perceived by others and are too thick skinned to take the subtle cues provided.

You have no idea how many replies I have written, then deleted in the spirit of being the bigger person. Sadly I'm pretty sure nothing said will make any difference. Some people have no comprehension of how they are perceived by others and are too thick skinned to take the subtle cues provided.

Trinity, you should have seen how the end of my reply went before I deleted it!

It could be the primer. I've had some clients that had a reaction to the primer. They would get red and itchy around the cuticles and sometime blisters. They have gentle primer, maybe check into that or put it on carefully trying not to get on your skin/cuticle area.

No actually they wont. I had severe allergies but overcame them and continue doing nails.
Stop making stupid comments as they are negative whether you mean it or not.

Hi
Please can you say how you overcame your allergies? Mine is so severe to gel products causes a major reaction! Blisters and shedding skin!
Thanks xx

I stopped using ALL products that contained HEMA. Prep, Base gels, gels, Top Coats.

and now it returns, under a different alias lol. I was quick to use that ignore button again let me tell you!

Yall have to forgive me. Looking back I was very rude.

But again, my rudeness isn't out of malice, rather its to push people in the right direction. If I didn't want to help others I wouldn't be wasting my time on here.

If sweet talking people about dangerous skin allergies isn't working, why not try using a more stern tone? Thats all. But I was rude. I admit that.

Yall have to forgive me. Looking back I was very rude.

But again, my rudeness isn't out of malice, rather its to push people in the right direction. If I didn't want to help others I wouldn't be wasting my time on here.

If sweet talking people about dangerous skin allergies isn't working, why not try using a more stern tone? Thats all. But I was rude. I admit that.

Much appreciated, it takes a big person to take ownership of their mistakes and apologise.

Sadly your previous attitude has turned many against you, and their immediate reaction is to block you as per @Bels's Gel's, or skip over your replies. You'll have to work even harder to win back any kind of respect or consideration from those you alienated.

There's a saying 'you'll catch more flies with honey than vinegar'

I have just started using a new drill?? Saeyong k38

Do you have a good dust extractor because I was getting reactions because my extractor wasn’t that strong so i was having acrylic particles on my hands and started to develop a reaction over time. Since then I’ve not needed to do acrylics for a while and it’s cleared up. When I go back to it I’ll be getting a much better one. I am really prone to skin allergies though

I stopped using ALL products that contained HEMA. Prep, Base gels, gels, Top Coats.

Ok so what brand do you use now? Xx
I do both acrylic and gel nails xx
Thanks

I am now using Fuzion gel. (Canadian brand)

Latest posts

Back