Liquid & powder choice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grace

Reaction score
Hi,
Just wondered what other makes of Liquid and powder others used if they are unable to obtain creative.

I have used the fabric and the gel and found them to be just great but as yet am not able to use the L&P, so I am keen to find out what other products are up there near the top end of the market, which ones do others find easy to apply and to work with and the quality of the products also.

NSI I believe is pretty good as is ezflow, anyone got any good pointers?

Merry Crimbo
Grace x

Well I would use EZflow................
I have used their powders and their glitter powders and their colour drops........I found them all very good and easy to work with......................
Can't comment on NSI or the others...never used them............
For me the choice would just be the 2............

I have just started a course VTCT and we are using OPI Competition which I think is fab, for a beginner in acryilic I have found it easy to use and place on the nail. You can get this from Lena White but you will obviously have to have done a course or being doing one. :)

hi ya i started out with young nails which is distributed by distinctive nails there products always seemed nice to work with to me but now im a creative gal its definatly worth investing in conversion ;)

I've found star nails VF21 range great to begin L&P with, i've always used UV Gel in the past and am used to being able to really get it right before setting it under the lamp.

I personally found some of the faster setting acrylics harder to use as they'd set before i'd finished creating the right shape. VF21 takes longer to set and so is perfect for me, although i can't wait until i'm good enough to use the faster setting acrylics... :D

Sawasdee ka

I have many thousands of photos nails with many products from many companys and techs from all over the world and the best 2 products in the world for l&p are creative and ezflow .

Kop khun ka mui ka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back