List of high quality weft suppliers please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daisy020913

Reaction score
getting so fed up of being told I can't find a match to this hair . Can you list high quality extension suppliers so I can work my way though them please

Tried so far :-
Transform
Remi cachet

Thanks guys
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

So your only issue is that you can't get a colour match?

Pretty much !

Pretty much !

Well hair extension colours are largely universal so you may not find a match at all and may have to get the closest you can and have them custom coloured by your hairdresser.

Is that not 60/613

I always blend in a little root colour if it's a root stretch I don't colour hair and sometimes refer to a colour technician first but mostly I blend a couple shades if I'm struggling x

I ordered a 60 from remi cachet and it looked yellow . 613 I believe is too yellow .

Suppliers arnt all the same though are they . I know there can be variants with all of them . I'm looking at beauty works now as they have a silver and they do a 60A but it's hard to know if they will be right . I do think I need a little root on them .

Spoke to a few hairdressers too and they are reluctant to colour them because it can effect the condition , apparently ?

Hi Daisy,

We did make recommendations in another thread of our colour 55 which may of been more suitable for your hair colour.

We just updated our colour guide on our product pages that may give you a better idea of the colours.

Last edited:
My worst fitting is bleached or bleached looking hair I have a client tone the beauty works 60A it was ok dried a little bit but colour was the spot on it lasted about 3 month and was really expensive x

I ordered a 60 from remi cachet and it looked yellow . 613 I believe is too yellow .

Suppliers arnt all the same though are they . I know there can be variants with all of them . I'm looking at beauty works now as they have a silver and they do a 60A but it's hard to know if they will be right . I do think I need a little root on them .

A lot of colours are generally the same.

There are no issues affecting condition when only colouring darker or changing tone which is what would be done.

Thanks additional lengths. I will have a look at the colour charts again

Erm just looked . To me this looks charcoal not blonde !!!
image.png

The colour 55 is definitely a lot lighter, you can't really tell from a picture.

Latest posts

Back