Little bug nail :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely love it, totally amazing. xxx

so cute the leaf is amazing well done.

It looks AMAZING! So realistic! It's funny, I did a design very similar to this, but didn't airbrush, and doesn't look half as real as yours. I did mine all in acrylic though, instead of painting it. I'll try to attach a pic if I can figure out how to shrink it down.

Sorry, I can't figure out how to attach it. The thing says maximum size is 100KB, which it is, but when I go to upload, it says it's over the limit by 99.5KB.:mad:

It looks AMAZING! So realistic! It's funny, I did a design very similar to this, but didn't airbrush, and doesn't look half as real as yours. I did mine all in acrylic though, instead of painting it. I'll try to attach a pic if I can figure out how to shrink it down.

Sorry, I can't figure out how to attach it. The thing says maximum size is 100KB, which it is, but when I go to upload, it says it's over the limit by 99.5KB.:mad:

Darn...would be pretty cool to see yours. Airbrushing always does a lot since you can,t get the same effect with anything else. If i would have done mine purely in acrylic i can guarantee you that it would have turned out differently.:lol:

So realistic, I love how the nail is very leaf like and the clear drops really set it off..well done. You got my vote x

Nail art is not my cup of tea at all but I CAN SEE your talent... the leaf and bug are excellent... infact even the water droplet... really excellent!!! :hug:

Wow!!! That is awesome art!!

Oh, but when I was designing mine, I was thinking blade of grass, not leaf.

That is MEGA CUTE!! Looks real too, nice work!

I thought the thing WAS real at first glance! (until I read the text LOL)

FAB job!!!

:green:Hi,
your nail was lovly ,i hope ill be as good as you in the future and id be over the moon.great work hun.well done.:green:
xxsandraxx

That is beautifull - well done!!!

We call them ladybugs in the states, and this is just as cute as a bug in a rug! :D :D And very realistic-looking. Well done!

Latest posts

Back