Little Extras?...help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMMA AT ELITE

Reaction score

Can anyone please help me on correct wording?

I want to offer my clients some little treatments during their facials while their masks are on eg;

• mini head massage
  • mini foot massage
  • mini hand massage
The problem is i dont know how to correctly word this section on the leaflet, i was going to call it "little extras"
but on reflextion this doesnt sound too good and dont want people getting the wrong idea.
I have thought of everything and nothing sounds professional,
tiny treats
added extras
It just all sounds wrong!!!

Can anyone suggest any correct wording, please?

Does anyone do anything similar?
If yes , How do you word yours?

Thank you so much in advance!

Emma
x :hug: x

oooh, how to word it.......ummmmmm!

I like tiny treats, its eye-catching.

what about luxury additions?

ummmmmmm

:eek:

don't you normally give a scalp massage or a hand massage as part of a facial treatment anyway?

In my facial consultation forms it asks for the clients "favorite touch zone during mask".
It then lists feet, scalp, shoulders, hands.

These are part of the facial though, not an extra.

oooh, thats a lovely touch, personal, luxurious, good client care.

Thanks for some ideas, :hug:

Yes, during most facials i do a head massage while mask is on but not during mini facals, so therefore i just wanted to offer a few extra massages while the mask is on.

Emma x

:)

Sometimes when I cant find a way to write something I will give up and do something like

Ultimate relaxation
Enjoy a mini head, hand or foot massage during your facial

Or what about mini-treats with you mini-facial ! lol

Amy

Sometimes when I cant find a way to write something I will give up and do something like

Ultimate relaxation

Amy

I'm liking mini-treats!!

Ultimate relaxation

Amy

Thanks Amy,
I love your idea, I am going to go with the "ultimate relaxation"....mmmm sounds lovely

Well done, brains!!
Emma x:hug:x

No problem Emma :hug:

I like the sound of 'tiny treat'! It has a ring to it! I call mine 'touch therapies'. At the beginning of the facial I say: "With your facial with us you receive a complimentary touch therapy while your mask is on. You can choose from a scalp, hand or foot massage. Which would you like today? Alternatively I can leave you to relax if you prefer?"

I use the term 'complimentary' hand and scalp massage - I think this gives the impression that the client is getting 'something for free' ! Not many can resist that ..........

Latest posts

Back