Little Mermaid hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Combsandbrushes

Reaction score
Hi all. One of my clients is currently koleston 66/46. She is wanting her hair like "the little mermaid" I have told her I would need to bleach her hair up then reapply another colour to this to make it brighter and it would prob fade really fast etc but she's adamant she's going for it. My question is what colour would you put on it to get the little mermaid colour. I'm not wanting to go down the crazy colour route. Tia.

Why not do some foils or balayage with magma?

Colour touch 77/46. Then make tell her to keep it topped up with crazy colour fire mixed into conditioner?

I tried to talk her into just doing 77/46 but she said she was wanting it really bright basically Rihanna red but the little mermaid lol. Do u think I should still bleach it up then apply c/t 77/46 over it? Thanks for the help ladies. X

Yes definitely pre-lighten first, you shouldn't need to lift it too much if it's already a 6.

I had a lady ask for Rihanna red a few weeks ago and she was a box coloured level 3, 2 at the ends! Lifted with bleach and then used colour touch 66/46 and and was pretty bright, but maybe not bright enough for your client. I also did a stretched root of kp 55/46 I think so that there wasn't a glow on the root. I've seen her since and it's stuck really well.

Maybe even put some 0/45 special mix into your 77/45?

Maybe even put some 0/45 special mix into your 77/45?
Yeah was thinking special mix. Do u think lifting it up 1st with bleach then reapplying this? Or just putting tint over what Iv already got? She's got 66/46 on it at the moment which has faded up a shade or 2

Also been thinking majicontrast red + 9%?

Maybe give it a light cleanse at the basin, depending on how much it's faded :)

Thank you. I think I'm going to go with majicontrast red. C how that comes up. She loves reds so I'm pretty sure whatever colour it comes up shel be pleased. I can always go with this for the next time she's wanting it done.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1466026044.105770.jpg

This is one of my clients. I bleached up her hair and use directions pillar box red to stain it. Previously tried majicontrast but wasn't vibrant enough. She has kept this colour for over a year, getting roots lifted and colour refreshed every 6 weeks x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1466112651.325293.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1466112672.846814.jpg

This was the end result. Not as bright as I was hoping for but still stunning. I'm glad I didn't lift it 1st! Client was thrilled
Thanks for all the comments ladies appreciated [emoji8]

Latest posts

Back