Little moan - fed up!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpaGirl-Sophie

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Sorry for the next post - just feels like the only place I can moan is on here - without constantly being on at my family.

I'm having problems with staffing at the moment. One is off sick and has been for a month - its been awful without her so busy I have been working her column and mine and obviously not having much time for anything - so our marketing has been put to a hault and I have a list of about 100 things to do. I feel like this is never going to pass.

My other employee is on holiday then comes back gets married and goes on honeymoon (that makes me 2 therapists done)

leaving just me and one other - shes great just obviously cant cover everything and now i have a column on sunday with no therapist as im already working and my heads about to explode!! Has anyone tried recruitment agencies and what do u think? I need someone cos I cant face having to ring and cancel people. (Im a spa and people arrange appointments for special occasions months in advance)

I desperatley need some chill time - but not going to get it anytime soon. We are so busy not to complain about that but its getting to the point where me and this one other therapist arent able to cope and havent even time to hoover!!! madness!

Sorry again for this moan - makes me feel much better!

Try Redcurrant Spa and Beauty .. and a large glass of wine.

Latest posts

Back