Little things that irritate you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When the wire from my bra digs in
Oh my god it's horrendous !!!
What I've hated this week is getting back into school runs !! Mornings are awful now [emoji36]

When you are winning an item on ebay for the whole auction and then lose it in the last few seconds!
Yeh you start thinking I've got this then someone comes along and takes it away x

When you are winning an item on ebay for the whole auction and then lose it in the last few seconds!
You need the eBay app that automatically bids for you!!! I use it and set it to 3 seconds before the bid is up. Haven't lost one yet [emoji4] go on the App Store and put in eBay sniper, It's called Baytomat!
Love a good eBay win! Oh so addictive [emoji28]

There's also a website that you can go on to find things that have been misspelt! Can't think what it's called tho! But I've used something called bid napper before so easy to use they do the bidding for you!

Coco20 you must be the one who keeps nabbing items off me [emoji23][emoji23]! I'll be downloading the app now!

Coco20 you must be the one who keeps nabbing items off me [emoji23][emoji23]! I'll be downloading the app now!

I forgot to load a item on the app and missed out on a item about half an hour ago [emoji22] gutted!

It's totally worth it if you remember to load things on there [emoji57]

Opening a new box of kirby grips and then a week later it seems empty!

When you send someone a text message, especially something simple, and instead of texting back they phone you! If I wanted to speak on the phone I would've called in the first place! I just sit and glare at my phone until it rings out teehee

Reading threads from people asking advice cos they want to do "nails etc" as a sideline to their proper job in their house! Why don't people respect the hair and beauty industry as a genuine profession and everyone just thinks they can jump on board and do a bit here and there with no insurance, proper qualifications etc! You wouldn't get people saying on a professional medical forum " oh I want to be a g.p in the evenings and on my day off, anyone got any advice'! Sorry, I must be in a really bad mood cos I don't normally feel the urge to rant about stuff but I read a thread just now and it must have pushed my buttons! I feel better now! ;)

Last edited:
Currently, people asking how to make grey on here, despite there being MILLIONS of threads on here. X

When you send 2 texts to the same person but only get an answer to one

These beautiful videos of hair ups on my fb newsfeed. But speeded up so I can't properly work out how to do it [emoji107][emoji35]

Not small! but when someone smashes into your parked car and drives of fast. My car is brand new [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Not small! but when someone smashes into your parked car and drives of fast. My car is brand new [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]
Ouch did you manage to catch a number plate?

I'd rather my husband ate raw carrot than chocolate in front of me - not nearly so tempting lol

Ouch did you manage to catch a number plate?
Unfortunately no [emoji22] police are looking at the CCTV though so I know they will get caught just hope they hurry up lol! X

Unfortunately no [emoji22] police are looking at the CCTV though so I know they will get caught just hope they hurry up lol! X
Hope it gets sorted soon! Nothing's worse because you can't even get anything fixed yet! X

They will hopefully be done for leaving the scene/not reporting an accident, that would make me feel a bit better :)

These beautiful videos of hair ups on my fb newsfeed. But speeded up so I can't properly work out how to do it [emoji107][emoji35]
Or just can't find them again at all! I hunted for a video of a girl with red hair doing a victory roll Thursday night, I'd seen it earlier on my feed... no where to be found! ..... Turned Facebook on just now BOOM there it was!

Or just can't find them again at all! I hunted for a video of a girl with red hair doing a victory roll Thursday night, I'd seen it earlier on my feed... no where to be found! ..... Turned Facebook on just now BOOM there it was!

Was it Bodmon Zaid? Shes in youtube and theres always videos of her on instagram doing her own hair, her hairs like bright red.

Latest posts

Back