Livid with Sweet Squared!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xXxCaZxXx

Reaction score
I have never had a problem with the customer service, always thought they were great and now I'm so mad!

I want a shellac wall rack, they don't have them in stock, I called every other place listed in the catalog and found some in Scotland. They can't send them because I'm in England, I called sweet squared and asked if they could approve it or get it sent to them and then to me and the answer is

No we don't do that.
I'll pay the extra
No, we don't do that.
Why can't you do it?
Because we don't do that

How is it possible that one company cannot communicate within it's sub distributors???

I'm so mad!!!

Why can't you get one from eBay?
Also the person on the phone might not have known the reason why & could have felt under pressure, email them instead :)

eBay is about around £55 for it. I just don't understand why it's so difficult for them to call and say yeah we give you the authority to ship and the customer is happy to pay the extra postage.

Even if the lady had said she'll double check and gave me a valid reason why but just saying no we don't do that. That is not good enough

I have never had a problem with the customer service, always thought they were great and now I'm so mad!

I want a shellac wall rack, they don't have them in stock, I called every other place listed in the catalog and found some in Scotland. They can't send them because I'm in England, I called sweet squared and asked if they could approve it or get it sent to them and then to me and the answer is

No we don't do that.
I'll pay the extra
No, we don't do that.
Why can't you do it?
Because we don't do that

How is it possible that one company cannot communicate within it's sub distributors???

I'm so mad!!!

I'll take a guess it's boundary restrictions, which is senseless in your situation as nobody else can supply you with it, therefore there is nobody else to upset.

Do you know anyone in Scotland that can get it for you? Ridiculous I know, but then so is the situation.

Why have they stopped selling them? What's the issue? How are we to display our polishes now..Sigh!

I got mines from eBay for £35! Came very quick and is identical to my cousins (which is from S2) xxx

I must admit that it all seems very odd. I'm in Scotland and can purchase items from either Sweet Squared or the Scottish Sub-distributor. Why can't anyone else?

It would make sense to buy from the proper outlet, ebay is much more expensive and the packaging for it won't be right. I purchased one from a fellow geek and it arrived to me damaged because of packaging not being the original.

I must admit that it all seems very odd. I'm in Scotland and can purchase items from either Sweet Squared or the Scottish Sub-distributor. Why can't anyone else?

It would make sense to buy from the proper outlet, ebay is much more expensive and the packaging for it won't be right. I purchased one from a fellow geek and it arrived to me damaged because of packaging not being the original.

Same here. I live in Scotland but my salon is in England. I purchase from both Sweet Squared & The Centre in Edinburgh.
I would ring them back, not a good response really!

Could you maybe call the Scottish distributor direct?xx

Haha, I've calmed down a bit now but I'm glad that it isn't only me that doesn't understand it.

I was just told they have been discontinued. I assume they're bringing out a new design which is all well and good if you don't have 2 of the old ones hanging on the wall...

Could you maybe call the Scottish distributor direct?xx

I did! They took my address and payment and then about 2 hours later I got a call that they couldn't send it to me because I'm in England and have to buy via s2

A new design wall rack? I just bought the original one 3 weeks ago, oh poo.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using SalonGeek mobile app

But why pay over the odds on eBay when you can normally get for £10 from S2??

But I suppose if that's the only way to get one.....

Polish & Glow
Where everybody deserves to feel special

Call again in the morning you're bound to speak to someone else with probably a completely different answer. Like most companies.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Here's another S2 moan for you, I've just phoned to order the Love Shellac package because you can't order it online & I've had to pay an extra fiver for delivery - I queried it but apparently you have to pay for delivery if it's over the phone. I've just spent almost £500 fgs, if I had the option to order online I would have! Could have at least done it as a GWG

I don't blame you. PM me your membership number. I will personally sort it out for you.

Here's another S2 moan for you,

Free shipping on the web is an incentive that passes the savings of "self service" on direct to the customer. In this particular instance, someone had removed the packages to ensure we had enough for the show which meant that you couldn't self serve.

The bottom line is that WE inconvenienced you. It should have been on the site and you shouldn't have had to pay shipping. PM me your membership number too so I can get this sorted.

Now... I need to be careful here. I totally want to hear from anyone and everyone when we drop the ball. However as we say with any company on here: SalonGeek.com isn't a customer services site for your supplier. Please contact us direct at [email protected] and/or call us and let us know. Otherwise we could easily have missed the chance to make this right.

Many thanks :)

I'm in Scotland. Do u want me to buy it for u through my account then send it to u?

Edit: Oh sorry just looked at other comments that it seems to be getting sorted!! Just thought id offer :) glad it's being sorted x

I've had no joy either, was a bit "computer says no" was told:
1) Non in stock
2) Scottish distributor do not post anything out you have to go there in person
3) No timescale as to when the new product will be available

Oh well :(

Latest posts

Back