Liz Earle beauty products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pickle

Reaction score
Has anyone tried Liz Earle products? Moisturisers and cleansers ect... Someone told me about them and will use nothing else.
I haven't tried them myself but love trying new things.

If not than what prducts do you use?

I used to use Liz Earle and really liked the whole range. But now I have Nimue in my salon and wouldn't use anything else!

Has anyone tried Liz Earle products? Moisturisers and cleansers ect... Someone told me about them and will use nothing else.
I haven't tried them myself but love trying new things.

If not than what prducts do you use?

liz earle products are fab especially the clense and polish it takes your make up off a treat and your skin feels very clean and fresh give it a go you will love it. ali:) :)

hiya
I love Liz Earle products especially the cleanse and polish really cleanses the skin and smells lush too...and the eyebright ..its an eyemake up remover but you can soak some cotton pads with it and place over the eyes for 10 mins its lovely and soothing.:) definitely worth trying

I have problem skin and Liz Earle products are fab! Really calm my skin down. I would definately recomend them.

Oooooh, sounds like yummy stuff. Think I might give it a try.

Sassy-what made you change over?

I love it too, cleanse and polish is fabby & the whole way it is packaged and presented is really very nice.

Sam x

Sassy-what made you change over?

Well it's no use using a product you don't offer in the salon, so I tried the Nimue products and they are just mega fab, bu t Liz Earle is good too ... just not as good!

Well it's no use using a product you don't offer in the salon, so I tried the Nimue products and they are just mega fab, bu t Liz Earle is good too ... just not as good!

Lol:lol:, I understand!
I think I will try it.

FAbulous products, and very cheap compared to your cliniques etc. Good skincare at affordable prices - that what she says and I 100% agree.

I Have Used Liz Earle Products For Approx 2 Years, Found Them Excrellent For My Dry Sensitive Skin. Also Good Price.

LOVE IT !

Cleanse & polish is FAB, its defo on my christmas list this year.

The packaging is Excellent too!

AMb x

i loveliz earle...i love qvc...pmsl
no liz earle's cleanse and polsih i also love her brightening treatment for days when i look a right rough old dog...usually everday and the smell of her products are natural and yummy, cleanse and polish sorted out my horrid "smoker" skin

My mum uses nothing else but liz earle, she has done for a few years now. If I stay over I use it and mus admit its good stuff. My mum used to order it from qvc but now gets it direct.

It really smells lovely, butmy friend, (who has very sensitive skin) found that it didnt suit her at all. I dont know either if they do any professional products. Dont know if Eve Taylor would be any better. They smell gorgeous and are salon based. I have never used them myself, but as I am looking at changing my skincare products in my salon I am desperately trying loads!!!!LOL! Any suggestions more than welcome.........:lol:

:) Absolutely love Liz Earle, comes highly recommended, have all the range now, you can order over the phone, very quick delivery - now got my daughrer using it as well and a friend that has problem skin - GREAT

I have used Liz Earle for a few months now too after seeing it on QVC and here. I order from Liz Earle direct and I love it that you always get a free sample of something with a purchase that you make. Love the eye bright and the cleanse and polise. the skin repair light is fab for a base for make up too. i have loads of the range. I want to try the eye cream next.

i loveliz earle...i love qvc...pmsl
no liz earle's cleanse and polsih i also love her brightening treatment for days when i look a right rough old dog...usually everday and the smell of her products are natural and yummy, cleanse and polish sorted out my horrid "smoker" skin

it looks like it loves you

it gives me spots lol

Yay!:) Ordered myself a Liz Earle summer kit for becoming a new mum (when it decides to be born!:rolleyes:)

It contains:
Cleanse & Polish 100ml with 2 cloths
Instant boost skin tonic 200ml
Skin Repair Moisturiser 50ml
Daily Eye Repair 10ml

Total: £32.25.......what a flippin bargain!

I am so excited I am going to watch for the postman every day til it arrives, at least it takes my mind off waiting for this baby!:lol:

Latest posts

Back