Liz Earle skincare?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordon

Reaction score
Hi!
What does everyone think about these products? I've been looking at the website and everything looks really nice [emoji5]️
Any opinions good or bad!

Particularly looking for incompatibility with skin!
I'm currently using dermalogica and it's lovely but sometimes you just get distracted by other things don't you! Also have had horrible reactions to the Nip Fab dragons blood serums, I broke out terribly and violently when using that so any products similar to that are a big no [emoji4]
Ta. X

liz earle is not a professional brand so no one on here is going to give you advice in regards to the products. the best thing you can do is go to a salon that specailises in skincare and have a thorough consultation. sometimes we use products that we think our skin needs when really they need something else so by having the consultation your skin concerns can be addressed correctly.

liz earle is not a professional brand so no one on here is going to give you advice in regards to the products. the best thing you can do is go to a salon that specailises in skincare and have a thorough consultation. sometimes we use products that we think our skin needs when really they need something else so by having the consultation your skin concerns can be addressed correctly.
Okay I was just asking for opinions as I did another time with Nip Fab products and people gave me their opinions then and that's not a pro brand. I don't have any skin concerns, I was just asking a friendly question about opinions not advice...

Bloody love Liz Earle!!!!! 100% go for the hot polish cleanser, it's fantastic. All the women in my family use it after previously using Clinique, Clarins etc. Xxx

Bloody love Liz Earle!!!!! 100% go for the hot polish cleanser, it's fantastic. All the women in my family use it after previously using Clinique, Clarins etc. Xxx
[emoji5]️ I've seen some really good reviews for the hot polish! Which moisturiser do you use? X

I think the reason why so many people like it is because they've previously been using a product range or routine that's completely wrong for them. It's ok, a very basic range that does the job. However she sold the company so I don't know what the quality is like any more.

I only use liz earle, face feels clean, soft and fresh, removes make up easier than anything else i've tried, but obviously just for home care not as a pro range x

I love the hot polish cleanser but they sell it in boots etc now so don't know if it's suitable for use as professional product?

I love the hot polish cleanser but they sell it in boots etc now so don't know if it's suitable for use as professional product?
It's for my face only haha [emoji4] x

I'm not a skin pro so personal opinion only : I loved the cleanse & polish hot cloth cleanser but reacted violently to the deep cleansing mask
But that's just me. Lovely ethics and company

I started using it in advance of my wedding about two years ago and there has been a massive improvement in my skin - I absolutely love it! Definitely give it a try x

Thanks for everyone's replies! In going to give the cleanser a whirl! Xx

It's free delivery if you order today too!! Xx

Latest posts

Back