liz earle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah21

Reaction score
hi im very busy 6 days a week i dont really have time to do anything for myself ive been using cleanse and polish ( by liz earle and skin boost tonic ) do you think that using thease products is enough to keep my skin clean and spot free (ive just started using them i do suffer from a few spots and blackheads ) plus i was thinking about using bio oil to get rid of the scars my last spots left me but i do suffer from oily skin do you think that it would be alright any advice would be nice thanks

i love this range, i started using it a few years back then ran out and didnt go back to it, until this summer and i wouldnt use anything else. i have large pores and spotty skin, i also suffer sometimes with blackheads around my nose and chin, i can honestly say my skin has never looked better or healthier.
i use cleanse and polish, toner and mosturiser and thats it, i dont use any antiwrinkle creams at all, and my skin has started to look alot fresher and it glows.
i havent used bio oil but i know alot of people swear by it

I think liz earle is an excellent skin care range especially for young people.A mistake a lot of people with spots make is overtreating. Give your skin at least 3 months using this range and see how it goes she does a spot on rollerball which is excellent and i do believe she now does a clay mask which would be good for you.Have a look on her website.The super balm oil she does would probably have the same effect as bio oil they are essential oil based.

I've heard excellent reviews about Liz Earle particularly the cleanse and polish. From what I gather even Sharon Osborne was spotted with it!

I've not tried this range before and as its been rated alongside many of the more pricey high street ranges its very appealing. I've ordered a few goodies so can't wait to get them and try them out!

My hubby tends to suffer with problematic skin which is one of the reasons we're looking into it to see how he gets on.

No chemicals, no mineral oils, lots of yummy essential oils and won't break the bank. Lets hope I'm not disappointed!

The other lovely thing about Liz earle is how they come all wrapped in tissue paper and usually with a little sample of something,really nice for presents.I remember Liz Earle doing bits and pieces on morning tv years ago telling people how they can make their own masks etc she must be worth a mint now and im surprised she hasn't gone into the professional market because it would be an ideal salon range.

Latest posts

Back