Lizzie cuticle oil??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

talented talons

Master Artist
Reaction score
Have any of you used the cuticle oil by Lizzie, called Cutie. They have dried perfumed flowers in them and smell lovely but i have never used them. Someone's offered some to me at a good price as shutting shop so i am tempted, but don't want to get them if they are naff!

Thanks for your help as always.

I know about these - my best friend bought some for her salon and I saw them in there. They do look pretty but she hadn't sold any herself; her opinions were that it was more of a gimmicky product than an actuall productive treatment - then again, they would be fun presents for daughters etc - just telling you what was told to me!!

I had a look at these or something similar in salon services yesterday. I only had a quick smell of the lavender oil and i found it too strong, a mixture of chemicals and lavender. Maybe the other scents are not as bad.

If it is the same range then the back of the bottle is sort of chiseled away at an angle so that the bottle is tilted backwards???
Again i think these would look nice on a display but not sure how many people would actually purchase them.

I would advise you to use the cutical oil from what ever company that you trained with as you know what it advantages are and exactly what is in I. I trained with Creative and I only use Solar Oil, I think it is the best but if I trained with EZ Flow I would use their oils

Thanks everyone, wasn't sure but decided i might as well go for it as they look goodand as someone said they would make good gifts.

I've managed to get them for 90p each so thought might as well.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back