LK today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I missed it!! Cab we get it on YOU TUBE?

Well done Kim, sure you were great and very professional. xxxxx

Kim is my mum and I missed it today too, but ill be watching it when I get in, so proud of you mum xxx Love you! xxx :hug:

Kim is my mum and I missed it today too, but ill be watching it when I get in, so proud of you mum xxx Love you! xxx :hug:

Glad you're proud of her - I didn't see it, but I bet she was great!!! What a mum to have.....!!

Missed it too:irked:

Well done xxx

Told you you'd be on the telly! lol

Hope someone does get it on utube so i can see it.
Marion xxx

Go onto LK today it is on there (GM.TV)
go to LK today type in waxing and voila it is there

Jane

no sorry click on watch GMTV today (right hand side of screen) and then Boyzilian

Go onto LK today it is on there (GM.TV)
go to LK today type in waxing and voila it is there

Jane

Can you attach a link for us as I cant find it.

Aooooo, faberoony! Didn't she do well!! :hug: Loving the hunk on the bed!

I like the look of that wax, Kim made it look soooooooooooooo easy lol

i must be blind coz i cant find it , :lol:
never mind i found it , haha

Click onthe link above and then it will come up with s screen, on the right is Boyzilian

Click onthe link above and then it will come up with s screen, on the right is Boyzilian

...thanks for the link hun xxxxxxxxi just see kimmi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....i watched it with hubby he said ...no he is not having it done...i do prefer men with hairs...but it was good to watch...well done kimmi xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

kimmi you looked amazing and came across so professional... and you didnt seem to have any nerves ....you looked and sounded really good xx

Well Done Kim!!!! YAY!!!! How cool!!

Well done Kim - btw I love you as a brunette!

Came across great:hug:

Latest posts

Back