LK today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippy-chick

Reaction score
:lol:heard on the grapevine that LK today should be interersting!!!!

You didn't hear it from me!!!!

:lol:heard on the grapevine that LK today should be interersting!!!!

You didn't hear it from me!!!!

Which bit - have it on but only half been watching.

That poor guy laying there waiting to be waxed, bet he wishes they would just get on with it!:lol:

It is our Kim isnt it?

I didnt think she was going to do it! Go girl!

I've got it on at the mo, yay go Kim, I rushed back from the school run to see it :)

KIMMI ROCKS!!!!
I think Colin is now Kimmi's number 1 fan!!!!!

Well done Kimmi....you got a lot of good information in on that little slot, and had obviously had a chat to 'educate' Colin first.....you could be his new Edith, and form a double act!!!
You looked great too!!

WOW kim, what a hottie to do it on.

Did you see his face after the first one :lol:

Go Kimmi.... can't wait to see the finished results!! Go Girl! :hug:

He was a hunnie wasnt he! The therapist was great, not a hint of nerves! Well done her!! Poor guy! :lol:

Damn i missed it...had to go the docs for a follow up on this croup!

Anyone know if there is a link on the net where i can watch it?

He was a hunnie wasnt he! The therapist was great, not a hint of nerves! Well done her!! Poor guy! :lol:

Not sure if you know pinktnb but that therapist was our very own geek "The Brow Queen" - Kim.

well i just cme on and i missed it :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:.

i am GUTTED xxxxxxxxx

I recorded it and watched it again. I must say Kimmi you looked very gorgeous and you came across as totally professional. The model must have had his chest waxed before (even though he said it was his first wax) .. it was sooooo smooth, and tanned .... yummy!

Did you complete the BS&C or just the two strips?

Well done Kimmi!

On the radio a couple of nights ago and then you pop up on LK Today. You are going to be inundated with men and women wanting expert waxing. Wooohooooooooo!

Can't believe I missed this... that's what happens when you have a office job !

Has anyone taped it and would they be willing to send me a copy if I pay for postage ??

Marlise

Can't believe I missed this... that's what happens when you have a office job !

Has anyone taped it and would they be willing to send me a copy if I pay for postage ??

Marlise

Well it just so happened that I recorded it and have just spoken to my hubby who is the technical one and he said he will transfer the recording to his ARCHOS tonight when he gets home then we can all see it lol!! That is if Kimmi is in agreement hehehe.. :)

I watched it and Kim was so excellent!!!! So confident and professional!!! Well done!!!!

:mad: I am so mad...

watch it every bloody day...

did I watch it today????? :irked:

How long until it will be on You Tube????? :lol:

Bl**dy hell, I missed it too :cry: !

Maybe someone will have "You Tubed" it for us eh?

Wasn't she fantastic? And looking bloody gorgeous as well! Go Kimmi, you rock! :D

Latest posts

Back