LK today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I wanted to see it

It's not fair

Logged on to gmtv but I can't find it :cry::cry:

Well done Kimmi xxx

Thank you all for your kind words. I only knew for sure that I was doing it yesterday afternoon as I kept making excuses not to do it but they put pressure on. Glad they did though......I had a ball. I didn't announce it on here as I would have felt nervous knowing you were all rooting for me.

I was in make up with Fiona, Lorraine and Ben. The others were all hanging around and are really friendly. Colin Murray, the DJ that was talking about his waxing experience was a great laugh (my new best mate LOL). Martin Lewis, the money man was there and I'd just put my coffee down when he walked into the green room and picked it up and started drinking it, thinking it was one he'd put there earlier. I said 'I know you like to save money Martin but don't you think this is a bit extreme? Oh and Patsy Kensit was there. All smashing people and they look exactly the same as they do on the telly.

Knackered now as they picked me up at 5.45am............all that for 7 minutes of fame . Still, a great experience. xxxx

slightly ot, but when shows like LK today, this morning ect, have those bloody 'beauty editors' spouting cack it really winds me up! It is so obvious that most of them have no or very little beauty training, I know that perhaps todays edition of LK probably did have a trained person on, but I am talking about when they are discussing miracle creams and body therapy treatments, really winds me up, you never hear them tell the viewers to be assessed at a reputable salon, oh no, we should just go to Boots and buy whatever, I am sorry but our industry is not one size fits all and I feel so much better for my mini rant!

ooops just seen the above post lol, well I am so glad I was right about a trained person todays edition, my rant was referring to an entirly different kettle of fish!

Sorry I missed it, sounds like you did yourself proud Kim.

ooops just seen the above post lol, well I am so glad I was right about a trained person todays edition, my rant was referring to an entirly different kettle of fish!
You silly moo :lol:. I thought for a minute I'd upset you. xxx

lol I cant belive I missed it, I would have loved to see you in action! Hope its on you-tube!

Having been the queen of daytime telly for 2 months, I finally get a job and miss it! Poo!:irked:

Well done though hun. Sounds like you were fab.

woah...I got well :Scared: for a moment lol....:lol:

Oh b****r, b****r, b****r, missed it! Heard you on the radio Kim but missed this. Way to go girl. Can't wait to see if it's uploaded on here. Many congratulations. A star is born!!! :lol:

Well it just so happened that I recorded it and have just spoken to my hubby who is the technical one and he said he will transfer the recording to his ARCHOS tonight when he gets home then we can all see it lol!! That is if Kimmi is in agreement hehehe.. :)

I can't pretend that I have any idea what a ARCHOS is, but if your hubby can work his magic so that we can all watch it, it would be GREAT !!!

Well done Kimmi by the way :hug: I'm sure you were fab.

Marlise

I can't pretend that I have any idea what a ARCHOS is, but if your hubby can work his magic so that we can all watch it, it would be GREAT !!!

Well done Kimmi by the way :hug: I'm sure you were fab.

Marlise

Oh an ARCHOS is a fancy recording devise that plays film and music - like an external pc disc with a screen for viewing... but he said it will be easy to do and he will do it this evening. He dosnt get home until 6.30 tho, so I will try and get it sorted for about 8pm. :)

Gutted I missed it, but I'll be very happy if your hubby can get it sorted, Nail FX.

Way to go Kim! You should be VERY proud of yourself, cus we all are! :hug:

i missed it too

but well done Kim

i would love to see it

aww gutted i missed it , cant wait to see it
well done kimmi xx

:cry: AAWWWWW! Would loved to have seen that! WELL DONE KIM!!! Im sure you were fab fab fab!!! :)

Weeeell i mean who else but you could have done the show, whaaaaay to go kimmi....Proud of ya!

I thought you were great, shows the notice I take of all things non nails, I thought you just did brows because of your name! :lol:

Oh an ARCHOS is a fancy recording devise that plays film and music - like an external pc disc with a screen for viewing... but he said it will be easy to do and he will do it this evening. He dosnt get home until 6.30 tho, so I will try and get it sorted for about 8pm. :)
Brilliant, i cant wait for 8pm ish
i bet there will be loads of us on the site at that time ready to watch our Kimmi do her stuff,
i never even switch the TV on until late evening so didn't stand a chance of catching it this morning,
WELL DONE KIM, A STAR IS BORN :hug:

Latest posts

Back