LK today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d'ya know i saw the intro with lorraine and the man but jut thought 'o they must be doing it without kim, thats what she was asked to do' then switched off and went to work! im so stupid
off to wtch the clip now
x
well done

wow just seen it I thought it was fab! good job!

ooooo way to go kimmi

famous geeks r us

go girl

i saw it this morn, but had no idea it was 1 of us!! yei kimmi u r famous woooooooooooooooooooooo :hug:

Well done Kimmi!!:cool:

Ohh I've seem it now. Excellent Kim, you came across really well, down to earth and got in a good point about pre cleansing and applying oil xxx

Well done Kim. shame that they didn't give you more chance to speak! But it was good and sympathetically done too!

Well done Kim. shame that they didn't give you more chance to speak! But it was good and sympathetically done too!

I must admit I thought this too.. seeing that it was about male Brazilians, it would have been good to give some more time to Kimmi and her skills. It was very amusing listening to the DJ, but he had too much time papping on.

Well done Kim and you looked great and very confident too.

When you going back !!!!!

I can see a regular spot maybe !!!

How fabulous......xxx:hug:

well done kim! your really doing yourself proud xx

Just watched it and thought it was fab Kim. Well done!!

d'ya know i saw the intro with lorraine and the man but jut thought 'o they must be doing it without kim, thats what she was asked to do' then switched off and went to work! im so stupid
off to wtch the clip now
x
well done

So did I! I thought "What a shame. Kim missed out on this because she was busy."

Just wached it Kim. Well done. You looked very professional and no nerves!!

Anyone noticed that Kim hasn't replied to any of these posts this evening. Maybe she is off being a star?

Marion xx

What a lovely surprise to read all of your comments...........thanks for all being so suportive.

I had friends round this evening so it's the first chance I've had to come on. Well............I've had my 15 minutes of fame and I loved every minute of it.

Thanks again. :hug::hug::hug:

I watched this and didn't know it was Our Kim until tonight lol
Well done mate you were fab and looked lovely :)

Just watched it - Kim you were fab!!! You sounded so knowledgable and looked so great!

Fabulous :hug:

i watched the clip and it was fab...you looked so relaxed kimmi....where is she anyway...?? ran off with Mr bootylicious! ...:lol:

Not fair !

Why can everyone watch it except me :cry: :cry:

M.

You were brilliant Kimmi! Shame you didn't have as much chance to speak, but I bet you'll be even more busy now. Did GMTV give a link to your website or could you get that added to theirs?

I bet you get asked back nearer the summer to do more items - your fifteen minutes is destined to be much longer!

xxx sugar xxxx

Latest posts

Back