Local lockdown help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allyclarehair

Reaction score
I am a mobile hairdresser in Leeds..there is a threat of us going into local lockdown at midnight tonight but absolutely no guidance on where I stand with this! Does anybody have any answers or has anyone else been in the same position?

I am so sorry I am not in the Leeds area but not a million miles away. I don't know where you stand on this. I am sure there will be guidance on the Government website but also there is an app. If you don't have it download it and see if there is any information on there. Maybe your insurance company can advise you too? x

I am a mobile hairdresser in Leeds..there is a threat of us going into local lockdown at midnight tonight but absolutely no guidance on where I stand with this! Does anybody have any answers or has anyone else been in the same position?

You heed to contact your Local Authority Council and they will give you specifics for your area

I’m in Leeds also and do beauty xx I have read it as we can still go into peoples homes if we are working xx

I’m in Lancashire local lockdown I rang local authorities and they said yes as long following Covid 19 safety and it’s for work

Presumably as long as they don’t specify ‘no close contact services’ then you’d be ok...but they may well say ‘don’t go into anyone’s homes.’ In which case I’d whip up a gazebo and work outside with a waterproof extension lead and do what I gotta do :D

But people going into other people’s homes aren’t going to be wearing masks or PPE or barely distancing with their family, so I’d imagine working would still be fine and safe enough as long as the rest of the family isn’t all hanging about.

Latest posts

Back