Log cabin heating

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbe!

Reaction score
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has a 3m x 3m log cabin and could tell me what they use to heat it? I have 50mm thickness logs and the roof and floor are insulated but need to buy a heater too. Thanks x

I don't have a log cabin - I'm in a difficult to heat, older property with a damp basement. The heating was storage heaters which I don't recommend at all. Really expensive and not flexible to daily changing weather.

I'd recommend the infrared heaters my brother's business supplies. https://goodlife-heating.com They give instant heat and are really economical in use. By far the best option if you are looking for electric heating options. The panels last something like 20 years. Mine are ever so cheap to run and have saved me a fortune in running costs. It's a nice heat too - not stuffy, it's kind of like wearing a cosy jumper - you're just nice and warm all over, not hot with cold feet.

I have an ac/ heating unit. Cheap to run and effective in summer and winter xxxxx

Ah great thanks I will take a look at these x

Latest posts

Back