Log cabin in garden questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chel-sea

Reaction score
Hi, I am currently training in eyelash extensions and hoping as i grow to look into semi permanent make up. Im looking into running from a small log cabin in my garden.
I understand i will need to contact the council and they all have different rules.
Has anyone done this?
How do you deal with the need for running water?
What size is you cabin?
Any pictures?
Thanks in advanced just researching and exploring different ideas :)

I do this - it’s small enough to have no needed planning permission and haven’t told the council. It is connected up to my house supply so runs from there - my fb page is the hair and beauty box (Sheffield) if u want to take a look ive some pics on there
My fella is a builder so he did it all for me
We didn’t need a boiler in there just a small electric water heater as I only have one client at a time.

I do this - it’s small enough to have no needed planning permission and haven’t told the council. It is connected up to my house supply so runs from there - my fb page is the hair and beauty box (Sheffield) if u want to take a look ive some pics on there
My fella is a builder so he did it all for me
We didn’t need a boiler in there just a small electric water heater as I only have one client at a time.
Can I ask why you didn't tell the council? They can shut you down if they so wish.

I don’t need to tell them. As long as my mortgage company know and that I’m registered as self employed and have insurance it’s legal

I have a cabin and definitely needed to tell my council. In Havering you need to pay a yearly treatment license to practice beauty regardless of where it is. I also needed planning permission even though the cabin was already there.

We got cold water plumbed in and use an electric heater for hot water.

I believe the cabin is 20x15.

Thank you ladies ( Katty yours looks lovely from fb ) I’m looking into how to get running water in there as I think this is a requirement from my council and also how it works in the summer/winter with the different temps x

Latest posts

Back