Log cabin/shed etc. salon set ups!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooooh thank you for the heads up ,....do you have any recommendations for an alternative please ??? X

Well i was hunting high & low for a good deal after mums experience disnt wnt to buy anything i couldnt view first. I ended up getting 40% off a log cabin that was ex display at my local garden centre. The french doors were broken but he replaced them with new ones before it was delivered & fitted xx

I shall continue hunting, and think I will save too so I have a bit more to play with ;-) xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378144370.287109.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378144379.971962.jpg
So log cabin has finally been delivered & fitted. I have the guy coming to do electrics this week :D Hunby laid the flooring i really liked the original floor and was going to stain it white but we really needed some underlay to keep the heat in, soundproof it and keep all those creepy crawlies out so ended up laminating! Have got to finish the decking around my base & paint imside this week. Also need to find some big plant pots for outside & insulate the roof once electrics have been done! Will update more photos in the process xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
This is the one I keep going back to! I think it could be the one!! 21 days for delivery which would give us some time to prep the garden & lay concrete. What do you think? xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378186313.876889.jpg

Just to say although not a log cabin, I've bought things from Dunster House and the service was excellent :)

Can u ask will these cabins need insulating? Toying with the idea myself but maybe converting a garage. Also do you guys have down stairs loos? Or loos In the garden?

My foundations are going in as we speak! Hoping for delivery of my cabin next week! Eek! So exciting!

Can u ask will these cabins need insulating? Toying with the idea myself but maybe converting a garage. Also do you guys have down stairs loos? Or loos In the garden?

I know some haven't buy I am wanting to insulate mine just to keep it cosy. I have a down stairs loo & will be using that as my customer toilet. It's at the back of my house too so still private xx

Just to say although not a log cabin, I've bought things from Dunster House and the service was excellent :)

Oh that's really good to hear!! xx

Hi
I have just spent 4 weeks with my OH in garden building mine, bless him and he even let me practice my lashes and spray tanning on him :wink2:, drew the line at nails though !

Sorry won't let me rotate the pictures ?

Where did you get your graphics from on the purple wall? Im thinking of painting one of the walls in my beauty room that colour, (already have it at home) and would like to do some graphics on it like that. It's lovely.

Where did you get your graphics from on the purple wall? Im thinking of painting one of the walls in my beauty room that colour, (already have it at home) and would like to do some graphics on it like that. It's lovely.

Hi, it was from eBay , only thing is it came on a sheet that you have to work out what goes where lol, think it was about £15 x

Thank you Dexy. Yours looks great. Trying to make my room look more welcoming. Its a bit wishy washy right now.

Thanks :) , I insulated it all as well so nice and cosy, wanted to put a big shaggy rug in mine but worried re hygiene, mind you if it's too comfy I might move in lol x

Hi Ladies loved looking through the piccys of your cabins, I did mine in March and I love it! I look forward to seeing yours once there finished x x

Here's mine ☺ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378241331.551818.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378241345.185546.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378241359.785084.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378241371.086183.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378241384.969451.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378241394.936023.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378241408.885685.jpg

Jojo I've tried to reply to your message but it won't send untill you delete some from your inbox 😋 x x

Ladies that have log cabins & have painted them on the outside what's the maintenance? How often are you likely to re paint? Does it chip etc? I'm umming & arring as to paint the outside or not. I think I prefer the painted look but I don't want something that is going too take a hell of looking after xx

Latest posts

Back