Log cabin/shed etc. salon set ups!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't leave my eyelash adhesive down there I bring it indoors not such a problem now but it was when the weather was warmer xx

This will be my first winter in my log cabin. That's what I need to know would all my products freeze up- like my dsperse, shellac etc ?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409998417.022232.jpg

Hi everyone my log cabin is nearly ready!! So excited it's all come together so quickly can't wait to be working in there. Xxx

Good Luck LucyLu
Great colour choice I love red& black and we use similair colours in our spa. A great ideato have a log cabin and overheads can be reduced this way.
All the best for the future
Carol May x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418255689.798237.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418255707.964104.jpg

This was mine about 2 weeks ago, still got to do, Electrics, paint it, decorate it etc... I'm so torn whether I should paint the inside or not! Ahhh so much to do!!! Putting myself under so much pressure!!! 😩😩😩xxx

enjoy it :) they are lovely when they are done!
When it comes to heating I'm leaving a oil heater on very low all the time which stops it from getting to a freezing temperature I no it can be costly in electric but would prefer this than my products get ruined, I have already posted on show me my set up threads but here's mine i am over the moon! With it nearly a year of hard work! Worth it in the end! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418321673.472408.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418321713.200483.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418321923.809635.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418322308.368717.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418322333.256518.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418322357.334865.jpg

When it comes to heating I'm leaving a oil heater on very low all the time which stops it from getting to a freezing temperature I no it can be costly in electric but would prefer this than my products get ruined, I have already posted on show me my set up threads but here's mine i am over the moon! With it nearly a year of hard work! Worth it in the end! View attachment 80004View attachment 80005View attachment 80006View attachment 80007View attachment 80008View attachment 80009

Omg stunning!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

When it comes to heating I'm leaving a oil heater on very low all the time which stops it from getting to a freezing temperature I no it can be costly in electric but would prefer this than my products get ruined, I have already posted on show me my set up threads but here's mine i am over the moon! With it nearly a year of hard work! Worth it in the end! View attachment 80004View attachment 80005View attachment 80006View attachment 80007View attachment 80008View attachment 80009

Wow this is fantastic!!! Stunning on the outside & inside too xx

Loving this thread - I had added mine onto a similar one but thought I would share mine - opened mine in September 2014, after moving from a rent room in a hair salon - LOVE IT, and so do my clients...

Have a look at www.shoreescape.co.uk for photos

xx

Hi everyone, these all look absolutely beautiful, can I ask how you went about setting them up? Ie what permission etc did you need etc?

Thank you x

It depends on each council, I found - from reading things on here. Some slightly differ, so if you call your local council, ask what the restrictions are etc. I must have caught them on a good day - they were so helpful and looked up my address to tell me what I could and couldn't do.

I did do a lot of research on here too.

Hope that helps

Carly x

This is a fabulous thread! As we approach Spring/summer, does anyone have anymore of their set ups to add?

This is mine. It's the 'Billy-oh- Village' it doubles as my Hat Hire Studio and nail room. I have two long bar heaters that keep the chill off and I 'blast it' with little fan heaters. Would like to paint it internally white as quite dark but it's a big job.
Had this three years now and love the peace and quiet so if no one in I can still be found making a coffee from the coffee machine and pottering.
This pic is from the Autumn.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1458925656.356643.jpg

What is the cost of adding water and electric to your cabins please ladies? They look stunning x

Ive just had my shed built & delivered! Still needs painted & just doing my skirting boards at the minute! Still so much to do & bought lights & stuff for outside too.
This is a great thread! Great for ideas
Wont let me upload photo of my shed tho :(

Wow that sounds amazing twilightsparkle. Bet you're so excited!

Wow that sounds amazing twilightsparkle. Bet you're so excited!
Snapchat-115573014900345909.jpg its taking me a while to get it all done but the lighter evenings are helping me be a bit more motivated now to get it finished! Lol

Snapchat-811658827799392825.jpg from the back. Garden needs a lot of work first aswell! Lol

View attachment 195729 its taking me a while to get it all done but the lighter evenings are helping me be a bit more motivated now to get it finished! Lol

That looks ace. How big is it if you don't mind me asking? I haven't purchased mine yet and go round and round in circles wondering how big I need! And the big ones are quite dear!

Latest posts

Back