Log cabin/shed etc. salon set ups!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi. I just wanted to see how everyone is getting on.
im just about to order my cabin and want to check dimensions with you all. im looking at getting 5x3 metres. what does everyone else have. thanks

We ordered my log cabin last week! Only thing is the company are so busy it won't be ready until mid July 😔😔😔 but I went out today to buy myself some decor bits to get me started, I'm so exited! View attachment 66761im going for a vintage/shabby chic/Parisian theme xx

How exciting! Love all the goodies you have purchased - can I please ask where you bought the 'relax/revive/rejuvenate' sign from? These are some of the treatment headings on my price list so would be great for my salon!

Claire

How exciting! Love all the goodies you have purchased - can I please ask where you bought the 'relax/revive/rejuvenate' sign from? These are some of the treatment headings on my price list so would be great for my salon!

Claire

Thankyou! I have been banned by hubby to not buy anything else until it's all here and fitted (yeah, ok!)
Everything I bought was from dunelm, that particular sign was in the bathroom section :) xx

Kathryn, are u going to be working from home? Xx

I want to build a garden cabin very soon but my husband is not good at DIY so I am looking to order from a company. Any recommendations? Any to avoid?
I have seen a few at Garden buildings direct has anyone used them?

Hi geeks my log cabin is finally finished today. Here's some pics. I absolutely love it 💗💗 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407522018.519462.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407522028.797234.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407522037.427756.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407522045.594689.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407522056.840151.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407522065.155815.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407522073.231789.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407522080.756710.jpg

Your log cabin looks amazing Kathryn135. I so wish I had mine up and built. Which company supplied yours?

Thankyou both! @nailnovice it was a local small company that made it to fit and supplied and constructed it, much cheaper than getting one off the internet. Then my husband insulated, plasterboarded and painted it and laid the floor for me :) then I moved in haha x

Thankyou both! @nailnovice it was a local small company that made it to fit and supplied and constructed it, much cheaper than getting one off the internet. Then my husband insulated, plasterboarded and painted it and laid the floor for me :) then I moved in haha x

That's interesting to know as I have seen very cheap ones on garden buildings direct but I should really price a local company too. I would also need them to insulate, board it and floor it as my husband is not a DIY'er.
Bet you spend all your time out ther - I know I would :wink2:

Hiya

I'm really lucky to have this opportunity to share with you..

This was a family bedroom en suite, no longer in use, that I have been able to transform into my Therapy room :)

I have mostly used what I have. Upcycled some furniture. The seating area is a table with window seat cushions. Screen and display chest from ikeas natural and eco range.

I move the screen away accordingly to create a bigger space, although the photo doesn't do it justice as is a lot bigger and can walk comfortably around.

Don't worry about 'salon furniture' my 'trolley' is a storage basket chest £30

The side panels for coat hanging, tea/music area works well with it all being hidden.

In terms of build if you have any questions, i'll do my best to answer.

Best

HannahP1010576.jpg

P1010581.jpg

P1010577.jpg

P1010584.jpg

P1010589.jpg

P1010585.jpg

P1010579.jpg

P1010578.jpg

P1010580.jpg

It looks gorgeous!! Can I ask where you got your nail station from? Xx

Thankyou! Believe it or not it's a desk from Argos - £50! Much cheaper than a standard salon manicure station and has 3 drawers, 3 shelves and is perfect height/width etc. The back panel was like a brown board though so we just wallpapered it :) very pretty haha x

Hey ladies how difficult is it to get a sink and plumbing for these cabins in a hairdresser xx

You are all making me soooooo jealous! One day I will have one
Well done ladies

mine is arriving in about three weeks. cant wait, getting so excited now

My dad currently in the process of building me one. Slow process but can't wait for the end result

Glad I found this going to read though once I put my phone on charge my husband is buying a summer house for my nails as I taken over the house and still only training would a 14x8 be big enough ?? X

Here's mine - only downfall is spiders!!!ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409264622.127270.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409264656.774125.jpg

Does everyone leave their products down there? I ask that in relation to temperature changed outside- doesn't it affect your products?

Latest posts

Back