Log cabin/shed etc. salon set ups!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I just had to put mine on...I just loved looking at everyone's they are all so different and unique ....fabulous!!! Mine is 'cuticle cabin' for nails...waxing...eyebrows 15ft x 9.6ft and I just love it!! Got most of the furniture and interior things given or found them in skips...I am bit of a skip driver and it kept the cost down [emoji173]️
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1469312742.188898.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1469312761.687174.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1469312778.170032.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1469312799.971311.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1469312823.854063.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1469312848.686214.jpg

Redecorated mine, almost finished just waiting on a chair and few other bits
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1469446049.404291.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1469446123.207374.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1469446138.508454.jpg

Any more log cabins out there for beauty?

Does anybody suffer a great deal with spiders coming in. I'm so scared of spiders and webs I worry this would actually stop me going in there.

Does anybody suffer a great deal with spiders coming in. I'm so scared of spiders and webs I worry this would actually stop me going in there.
I do get them on add occasion but I don't mind them [emoji6] xsx

Oh god that's the only thing...I'm petrified of spiders so would have to make sure completely insulated although they get in anywhere really!

Mine is insulated ... Boarded and plastered and still get in[emoji30] xsx

Oh no don't tell me that [emoji53]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472021194.869649.jpg

This is mine, the Nail Haven - please feel
Free to follow me on Instagram/like my Facebook to see more of what I do here xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472021294.847925.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472021362.161816.jpg

Hi your cabins look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

I currently use a room at home, but we're about to move house and I've been looking at either getting one of the garden offices (plastered and with PVC windows), or a log cabin. I was about to buy one last week from dunster homes (funnily enough as it has been mentioned here a couple of times), but the lady was that rude and unhelpful that I actually thought does she want a sale here?! So I've started looking elsewhere in the meantime. I've looked all over and also on ebay (other are either crazy expensive or like on ebay I'm worried about buying one off there!). I'm looking at something roughly 7 or 8m x 4m. I offer all treatments and wanted to put in a couple of dividing walls for a toilet and waiting room (or even better find something that comes with the option of walls)

Can anyone recommend...

A trustworthy (reasonably priced) place they purchased theirs from?

Peoples thoughts on the difference between the cabins / garden offices

If anyone has installed a toilet in theirs (i'm looking to do this and my cabin will be at the bottom of the garden), did they have any problems accessing sewers etc.

I'd be so so grateful of anyones help as I'm so confused at the minute (pregnancy may not be helping that process!!)

Thank you so much xx

Hi your cabins look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

I currently use a room at home, but we're about to move house and I've been looking at either getting one of the garden offices (plastered and with PVC windows), or a log cabin. I was about to buy one last week from dunster homes (funnily enough as it has been mentioned here a couple of times), but the lady was that rude and unhelpful that I actually thought does she want a sale here?! So I've started looking elsewhere in the meantime. I've looked all over and also on ebay (other are either crazy expensive or like on ebay I'm worried about buying one off there!). I'm looking at something roughly 7 or 8m x 4m. I offer all treatments and wanted to put in a couple of dividing walls for a toilet and waiting room (or even better find something that comes with the option of walls)

Can anyone recommend...

A trustworthy (reasonably priced) place they purchased theirs from?

Peoples thoughts on the difference between the cabins / garden offices

If anyone has installed a toilet in theirs (i'm looking to do this and my cabin will be at the bottom of the garden), did they have any problems accessing sewers etc.

I'd be so so grateful of anyones help as I'm so confused at the minute (pregnancy may not be helping that process!!)

Thank you so much xx
This is who I used and found them to be really helpful they go all over the Country...do any size etc...i looked all over and they were the best I did have to do all the inside nod make good some bits but they where about £2000 cheaper than what I was looking at have a look at the FB page they have https://www.facebook.com/Midlands-sheds-and-Summerhouses-1769340393287718/ hope this helps x

It was here when we moved so I'm not sure but the side bit could defo be used as a waiting area, currently it has my kids bikes in it lol! Thanks very much for your feedback tho xx

Oh god that's the only thing...I'm petrified of spiders so would have to make sure completely insulated although they get in anywhere really!
Ive had the odd few but i actually get more in my house and mine isnt insulated or plastered :) i live next to the woods! im petrified of them too!!

Oh that's good to know not as many in cabin as in house! How do you find your cabin not being insulated ? We were having a look today at cabins , by the time you add insulated roof and floor it does add up so half tempted not to insulate! I noticed you have wall paper and may have asked you this before but can't remember...how did you get a smooth wall before wallpapering...did you plastboard? And any more pics ?

Do you have electricity in these? How is this done if yes? And what sort of cost is that?

I have in my cabin you have to have armoured cable coming out of your mains where your fuses are....I don't know about cost as my dad is in electrician and he did it for me but the armoured cable is quite expensive xsx

Oh that's good to know not as many in cabin as in house! How do you find your cabin not being insulated ? We were having a look today at cabins , by the time you add insulated roof and floor it does add up so half tempted not to insulate! I noticed you have wall paper and may have asked you this before but can't remember...how did you get a smooth wall before wallpapering...did you plastboard? And any more pics ?

But when you think about it once you are busy it will pay for itself.

Luckily my husband can do All that so we just had the expense of materials which saved us loads but Was definitely worth it though as in the winter it would have been freezing in mine. x

Yes that's true....my hubby will do concrete base and build the cabin [emoji2] Do you have a pic of yours cheekychick?

Latest posts

Back