Log cabin/shed etc. salon set ups!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi just wondering if anyone has a pack away setting ?

Here is my new log cabin! I only started working from home Monday but it's so convenient and easy I love it!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    853.3 KB · Views: 299
Yep laminate ! The click board stuff, you had to buy a under layer thing as well which was like £10 and we used mastic glue as well just to be on the safe side what with water etc.

Sure! It was 12ft by 10ft and was around £1800 + VAT, I paid a little extra to get another side window and one that opens. The model I've got is called the Ashby and falls under summer houses .

If you don't mind me asking how much did it cost to get the electrics wired?

Also do you have a pic of your cabin from the outside loulabelle?

If you don't mind me asking how much did it cost to get the electrics wired?

Hey! My dad works in that industry so it was a early birthday present!! [emoji4]

What a great idea, somtghing to look into

Here's mine x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app
Omg I'm in love!

Silly question but I gather you need to own the home to do this?

And I would want a toilet too...... And reception /kitchen so basically I need another house!

Silly question but can you do this in a rented house with permission from the landlord?

Silly question but can you do this in a rented house with permission from the landlord?

Hi Charlotte, me again.:)
This is not the solution to your problem.....It will cost you a ton of money to build and plumb out, and if you don't own the property, it will just be a 'lovely shed' for the new tenants when you go.:eek:
I would speak to the salon owner, and try to negotiate more favorable terms, perhaps an extension on your 'introduction' price.;)
Working from home is harder when trying to build a clientele.

Hi Charlotte, me again.:)
This is not the solution to your problem.....It will cost you a ton of money to build and plumb out, and if you don't own the property, it will just be a 'lovely shed' for the new tenants when you go.:eek:
I would speak to the salon owner, and try to negotiate more favorable terms, perhaps an extension on your 'introduction' price.;)
Working from home is harder when trying to build a clientele.

Haha I can imagine your thinking.... " bloody Have a glass of wine and chill out!" haha (I have already been told this by my fella!)

I think I'm just panicking as I went through hell at my previous salon!...

Thankyou for your advice, it is appreciated xx

Here is my new log cabin! I only started working from home Monday but it's so convenient and easy I love it!!
omg! its so cute!! please let me pick ur brains on cost etc.....x

I know somoeone who does this in rented accommodation, think it's up to the landlord

Wow that's lovely. Do you have pics inside? Do you mind me asking how much that cabin cost and size and where you got this from. Love it!

30 squared metres my partner does them so he built mine, to get it to this stage it would cost 45k to get someone else to build it, that price is fully insulated, flooring, electrics, plumbing, plastering... it's basically an extension, xx

Oh wow that's a lot of money! Looks good thou x

Latest posts

Back