Logged on first time in ages, where have all the people gone the people I used to hang out with

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snugglepuss

Reaction score
I felt quite sad to see that a lot of the original geeks had not been visiting the site who I had many a laugh chatting to on an evening. Family circumstances prevented me from checking the site but I will try and be a good Snugglepuss and keep up with the posts now!

It's not a bad thing having new people/friends and knowledgeable people on board and hopefully I will get to know you all soon :) however, Noodle I hope to speak to you sooner rather than later my lovely <3 <3 <3

I felt quite sad to see that a lot of the original geeks had not been visiting the site who I had many a laugh chatting to on an evening. Family circumstances prevented me from checking the site but I will try and be a good Snugglepuss and keep up with the posts now!

It's not a bad thing having new people/friends and knowledgeable people on board and hopefully I will get to know you all soon :) however, Noodle I hope to speak to you sooner rather than later my lovely <3 <3 <3

Long time no see!

Good to have you back with us :)

Lots of new site members, but some of us "golden oldies" are still here LOL

It could just be that they are busy. I'm sure they'll pop back in.

Hi snuggles

It's true, we've lost a few real old names, I've been on here about 9 years I think and I've noticed times changing

It seems the forums aren't so frantic as they were, at one time if you didn't check the forum for a couple of hours, when you came back on there were a completely different set of threads!

I think Facebook forums have taken over a little.

I was surprised to hear some people though SG was bitchy?

I think Facebook forums have taken over a little.

I was surprised to hear some people though SG was bitchy?
See I have been on the receiving end of the bitchiness. But they were obviously responding to somethings that I have said. I don't believe anyone is bitchy for the sake of being bitchy though. It's all in context.

See I have been on the receiving end of the bitchiness. But they were obviously responding to somethings that I have said. I don't believe anyone is bitchy for the sake of being bitchy though. It's all in context.

Meanwhile back on topic for the OP.....

Meanwhile back on topic for the OP.....
I thought talking about why people were leaving was on topic... Is it not?

I think, Linkles, that some people on here mistake someone not agreeing with them, putting them right on a technical point about application etc, or simply having a different opinion for "bitching". Seen it too often.

This ignore users button is brilliant isn't it! :D Who did you used to hang out with @Snugglepuss ? Are you hair or beauty?

Aw I remember you Blossom. Not been on for ages either! Been hanging around since 2004, such a old timer!

I started a thread on this, too! I haven't been on for a while and have come back and NO-ONE has replied to my threads. I thought it was just me!

Where is everyone? Do you think people are going out of business or have they found another forum they like better than this one?

I started a thread on this, too! I haven't been on for a while and have come back and NO-ONE has replied to my threads. I thought it was just me!

Where is everyone? Do you think people are going out of business or have they found another forum they like better than this one?
Awww sorry to hear your threads didn't get answered! Maybe there's a shortage of lash technicians on here at the mo, at least ones that know everything lol

Hi snuggles

It's true, we've lost a few real old names, I've been on here about 9 years I think and I've noticed times changing

It seems the forums aren't so frantic as they were, at one time if you didn't check the forum for a couple of hours, when you came back on there were a completely different set of threads!
Used to love it when you went away for a couple of hours and there were a load of new threads too , or lots of replies to threads I find it is really quiet now X

Latest posts

Back