logo on nail disposable nail files ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cait

CND EA. Essie Spokesperson
Reaction score
Hi there!

Does anyone know of a company that prints your Salon name/logo onto disposable nail files (planning on giving this to the customer after their treatment)

I just can't seem to find one :cry:

any hints at where to start the search would be appreciated!
thanks
Cait

I'm looking for the same thing; in the US though. Hope you don't mind me sharing your thread Cait.

:)

Thanks,
Shiloh

What a coincident and stroke of luck!
As i was hovering my curser over the title of this thread right there ^^^^^^^^^^^^above was a banner advertising such things lol

I got a link for you, HTH Untitled Document

Last edited:
Omg I sooooo want the shoes & handbags file!!! I wouldn't want to use it though lol

Hi !

No worries Shiloh ;) The more info the merrier!
Only thing is I can not see the grit - or am I blind?

Cait x

Omg I sooooo want the shoes & handbags file!!! I wouldn't want to use it though lol

where i can't see it?
i love shoes and handbags

I ordered a sample
grit 150/240 - they are really nice but not sure how strong for extensions - ok for gel but perhaps not so for P&L
Brilliant idea though - and would be woth every penny in advertising and projecting a professional image me thinks!

Last edited:
Ive got mine!!
I order 500 of them for my new shop opening!! I decided that in terms of image and being able to give my clients a nail file at the end of their service underlines my hygiene standards and allows them to keep 'me' with them in their handbag so evertime they see my nailfile or want to file their nails they associate me with .. dah dah... nails! Brilliant! OK so the quality of the nail file is OK... indeed for the the purpose I am using it for it is perfect however, it is not ... for removing product on extensions and to be honest the grit feels more like 240 x 300 - which is lovely for natural nails, so Im using this on natural nail preps and finishing mostly but wont be using it for rebalances or removing lifting but I will use it nearer the natural nail and for finishing off the service.
I think the 700 euro I spent on these is well worth it... Ive popped one into each press pack that I am sending out to the editors of the local mags and also to the neighbouring shops/jewelers. I am also going to be retailing my files at an over and above price so that when the client receives it for free at the end of the service they actually can factor this ''price'' into the service and hopefully will leave feeling like they have received a 'Good deal' as well as an excellent service :green:
xxCait xx

Latest posts

Back