Logo your equipment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laura grant

Reaction score
wowsa just had my tweezers sent from pakistan with my logo Ooh~la~lashes on them
The price with full gold is US$ 3.80 each fob both straight and curved

The price for AA straight is US$ 2.90 each fob and 7 A-SA curved is US$ 2.70 each http://www.lyricinternational.com
Lyric International <[email protected]>

Or PM me - looks so pro hahaha love it

Would be fab for you trainers xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you put a pic of yours on here? This sounds good x

P1050677.jpg

Oooh they look good! Had a look at their website.....are the top two featured in your photo the thin tipped tweezer? Xx

Sent from my AT100 using SalonGeek

yes thes are fantastic for pulling those stickies apart they have a really good grip on them.
they logo extreme and novalash and now Ooh~la~lash and could do yours also. x

Wow they look great, thank you for sharing with us, are these eyelash tweezers or hair removal tweezers? Was the p&p much? X

Did you have to ask them for a quote first? There doesn't appear to be prices listed for their products.

has anyone found out the P&P to the uk and how to add your name to them?

Laura, What are the order numbers for the tweezers?

Shelley X :)

Hello girls sorry i have been away. ok so it is best to e mail the main man him self and ask him everything you need to know.to be honest he will know excactly what he made for me as they were the only 2 models i had. also the GOLD tweezers are HOT HOT HOT they turn you into a better lasher haha. the postage and packing is very cheap as they are so small, but to have your own name on them is so cooooooool.

if you can e mail him at [email protected] he will answer all your questions. if you say laura grant from Ooh~la~lashes sent you then he might do a better deal, well you never know haha xx

Latest posts

Back