Logo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellyltaylor88

Reaction score
Hey guys i need to get a logo for my beauty room but dont know where to start i would like to have one made so that its unique but dont know where to start!
Does anyone know the kind of prices i will be paying also? X

I've designed dozens of logos for Salon Geek members in my time. I charge £20 for a bespoke logo.

You can find more info here if you like www.verveprint.co.uk

Hey- she asked! ;)

Highly highly recommended !!!! And I'm about to be getting back in touch for a revamp of my literature , I wouldn't go anywhere else now !!

Cx

Highly highly recommended !!!! And I'm about to be getting back in touch for a revamp of my literature , I wouldn't go anywhere else now !!

Cx
Ditto
You can't go wrong
Sarah
X

Sounds fab i will defo be in touch when i have funds thanku

Wow extensionize just checked out your web site you will be hearing from me soon :)))))

MH design also do a package via EBay. I think it's £45 for logo, business card, letterhead and compliment slip.
I loved the ones that I saw they'd done
http://www.mhdesignmedia.co.uk/#about2

Last edited:
MH design also do a package via EBay. I think it's £45 for logo, business card, letterhead and compliment slip.
I loved the ones that I saw they'd done

Personally, for the extra £5 or whatever, I'd go with Carl - keep it in the (SG) family - and everyone's happy!

Ditto... You can't go wrong with Carl @ verve print..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Personally, for the extra £5 or whatever, I'd go with Carl - keep it in the (SG) family - and everyone's happy!

The OP asked for recommendations!!! What happened to equality and healthy competition?! SG shouldn't just be promoting people 'in the family' it should give other people/businesses a chance too!! The 'SG family' should also accept and value other peoples input rather than just dismissing them......

For info, MH designs have never done work for me nor do I know them but I have seen the work that they do (within this industry and for retail services) because people that I know have used them. For me, their quality of work stood out as being slightly different to the usual fonts and scrolls used, hence my suggestion!!

Last edited:
I am going to look at both :)

I was looking around when I started and really liked a lot of sites, the biggest difference for me was that Carl's are the best value.
Me an a friend done my logo ourself, but if I didn't have the help I'd have probably gone with carl.
Xoxo

The OP asked for recommendations!!! What happened to equality and healthy competition?! SG shouldn't just be promoting people 'in the family' it should give other people/businesses a chance too!!

For info, MH designs have never done work for me nor do I know them but I have seen the work that they do. For me, their quality of work stood out as being slightly different to the usual fonts and scrolls used, hence my suggestion!!

I can see your point :hug: BUT the op asked for recommendations. Using a company for something as big as your business logo cannot just be recommended on seeing someone's work, it is also very important to know that company has experience in your field and deliver what you want. Carl has showed time and time again he can and will deliver. Good price, fast and never hesitant to make changes we request.

That's my recommendation

I can recommend Carl @ Verve, I have had my logo, business card, appointment card, loyalty card, a5 flyer (double sided) and also a gift voucher. Speedy service, affordable prices and generally all round good.

:)

I have had a few logos designed over the years, and paid various amounts from £35-80

I run a business group, and a few of my members have paid £250.

It really depends what sort of logo you want. If you just want a basic basic logo, you can do it yourself online (lots of free logo sites, that create a very simple font and swirl design).

Or play around with font libraries with all of the free fonts that are available for commericial use.

I have just had a new logo designed, and paid more, but it is an actual illustration of people, and well worth it for what I needed.

Or, as people said, use the one that lots of geeks have been happy with. But options are always good!

i would also recommend carl @verve he was fantastic i needed one very fast and he delivered and have had loads of comments on how great it looks :)

Using a company for something as big as your business logo cannot just be recommended on seeing someone's work, it is also very important to know that company has experience in your field and deliver what you want.

For clarification, the recommendation that I gave was on the back of work that I have seen for people that I work with and so I would know if there had been complaints or issues. If there had, I wouldn't have recommended them. It isn't essential that a designer has 'experience' in the field, on the contrary they should be creative enough to be able to work to the the client's brief. I doubt anyone wants to be pigeon-holed and by working across different fields it surely maintains that creativity!!
I work as a part time business mentor and I always suggest that businesses speak to at least 3 sub-contractors before commissioning them for work to understand their ethos, vision and to ensure it's cost effective. As LondonRee says 'options are always good'.
For me, I made a recommendation in good faith trying to help out. Some of the responses I've received really have made me think twice about posting again. Everyone has something to bring and people shouldn't be dismissed simply because they have suggested something different to the majority of the SG "family".

Wow just looked on verveprint. Very impressed ;-)
Think I'll be going to them for a new logo. I've only been open a year but haven't really got a logo n would love one xx

Wow just looked on verveprint. Very impressed ;-)
Think I'll be going to them for a new logo. I've only been open a year but haven't really got a logo n would love one xx
I second all the great things about verve!xx

Latest posts

Back