London Hair Academy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hairtangled

Reaction score
Hi is this the best place to train & learn about hair extensions ?

I think this belongs in the hair section hun. x The hair section would be much bigger help on this than we nails people.

Lol i know i realised after and it wouldn't let me delete my topic lol thanks anyway x

Ive sent u a pm x

This is what I was wandering to as wanted to do a hair extension course there to.

London hair academy seems really good and its pretty close to me so i may have to stick with that one x

Is this the one in percy street near tot court road x

Yes it is have you trained there before?

Yes the tutor was brilliant but they were a nightmare company never sent me confirmation of my course called about 12 times finally day before the gave it to me and also tried to change the time also I'm still waiting for my certificate done my course early April have rang 3 times. Sorry if I sound like a moaner I just wasn't happen with there service at all. I did my hair extension training in Eastcote lovely lady so helpful still in contact with her now. Xxxx

Thanks for that. Did you end up learning alot on the course? Does anyone else have any experiences with this company?

I only did a ghdcurl course with them and I did as it was 1-1 x

Latest posts

Back