London, South East or where ever!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I duno if I'll be able to make it april guys...early may would be better for me..

I dont wana be a lonesome left out Essex *innit* geek!

Hi peeps so looks like Lakeside on the 24th April seems to be ok with most people, i was thinking the meeting point could be Debenhams or House of Fraser on the bottom floor (i know complete opposite sides!) but they are reasonably easy to get too??? i think there is a pub thingy on the second floor down brompton walk that we could possibly go to (yes i kinda know lakeside like the back of my hand!) but if anyone else can suggest anything?

Layla, im sure we can hold another one in May we can make it a monthly geek club lol:)

can only do the daytime on the 24th, got a party in the evning, typical only go out once a year and the 2 fall on the same day! If not i will be up for it in may. Getting excited, sorry im sad!!

Hi Girls, I'd love to meet up with you all. I live 10min drive from Lakeside. Bit scared 'cause you are all soooooooooo experienced at being nail techs. Keep me posted. xxx

What time will we meet??? I have a few girls that would like to come along as well. Saturday 24th daytime is good for me. Can,t wait to meet all you wonderful peoplexx:D

Sorry guys but I can't do Saturday. Let me know if you change the day. xx

This sounds more complicated by the minute really, I can only make it for the evening. I know its the first meeting up and it`d be great if we could do it on a monthly basis cos at least that way whoever can`t turn up the first time then maybe they can the next.

Hi Guys,

have to seay can't wait tomeet you all, sat 24th should be fine for me.

Hey Kimmi Rocks, don't worry i'm new to this too so we can be intimidated together. LOL:D

Probably will be going on my own so are we gonna wear a badge or something???? (i know thats lame but i probably won't recognise anyone even though some of you have piccies.)

See you guys soon.:o

Believe me, you will recognise me, everyone does, lol

So its Saturday the 24th April!!
Daytime or Evening?
I am looking forward to it:D

hiya guys
sorry every1, i can't make the 24th, it's my friends birthday bash! :sad:
i really, really want 2 meet up, especially as ruth offered to put me up for the night!
did some1 say that there would b another 1 in may?
let me know as soon as the date becomes set & i will definately make it.
have a really great time & i'll cu at the nxt 1!
liza xxx

Ok, ok. I practically live on top of Lakeside and the 24th is fine for me after 11.30am.

I would love to meet up with you all. Me and chocolate always have a giggle when we meet up and more the merrier (actually we normally end up drunk!!!). But whether sober or drunk we ALWAYS talk about nails!!!!

We could organise one in April and then another one in May - say the Sat 22nd? I don't mind being the organiser if that's alright with everyone. Just pm me the dates you can attend so we can see what numbers we've got and who can make what day. Is that the easiest way?

Hiya. Any chance of meeting up one Sunday at Lakeside as most nail techs work on Saturdays? Kim :?:

Hi guys, im back i know i started this thread and havent been able to post a thread but couldnt get on over Easter! anyway the 24th April is the first date for meeting at Lakeside how about 1.00 pm outside Debenhams on the first floor?

If people are happy with that then i can place another thread confirming the date time location etc.

As i said before it would be great to try and make it a monthly thing coz i know its hard for everyone to make it but we can arrange a date in May when we meet up on the 24th April and then can confirm it with the others.

Thanks peeps x x x

Kelly, I'll be there.

Me to!!!!!!!!!!

And Nail Star, my best buddy, lets not get drunk this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mayby next time!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Whilst this is a great thing having a meet up with fellow geeks in the area.
I personally think it better to have it in the evening like a proper night out, and it has nothing to do with working during the day, honest. But a lot of techs are likely to be working on a Saturday anyway.
Maybe the next one could be held in the evening, otherwise if its always on a Saturday afternoon, I`ll never be able to come

I agree Debs - can see it now - Essex Geeks Hit The Town - lol :o :green:

I work most saturdays too so it would be better for evening meetups for me.

xxlayxx

Debs said:
Whilst this is a great thing having a meet up with fellow geeks in the area.
I personally think it better to have it in the evening like a proper night out, and it has nothing to do with working during the day, honest. But a lot of techs are likely to be working on a Saturday anyway.
Maybe the next one could be held in the evening, otherwise if its always on a Saturday afternoon, I`ll never be able to come
I do appreciate that people work etc i know how you feel i practically work a 7 day week but its really hard to accomodate everyones timing, the only suggestion i could come up with was that the first meeting be held on the 24th April daytime only because at the time of suggesting it, it seemed ok. hopefully we can hold meetings every month and change the days etc so everyone can meet up? x

Hi peeps, just to follow up from my last message ive let the Nail Geek know so it can be put in the diary, cant wait to meet everybody and start a new monthly Geek meeting x x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back