London, South East or where ever!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellyc

Reaction score
Hi peeps am hoping to start a new thread for all us Essex/London and other peeps wanting to meet up, i noticed that there are quite a few of us about from the area and keen to meet, so if anyone is interested then it would be great to arrange somewhere?????:D

oh yes! Im sidcup, just by dartford tunnel. When, where, and what pub!!!!!!!!!! Thats gr8, excited already! x

I would also be interested, in London/Essex meeting. I am in Woodford Green, please keep me posted.

Cutie.

Lol

Im a Colchester geek and am up for a fab geeky meeting!!

Anyone else gonna come along - you know you want to!!

xx

Hi guys well im in Southend on Sea, Essex but am prepared to drive a distance im not sure where you would like to meet can any one make any suggestions??

I,m Croydon, I,d love to hook up with everybody.
Wicked idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need to work out wheres the central place for us, we can use thurrock lakeside if its essex, or bluewater if its kent. Anyone else up for it? I will go with the flow!

Great idea chocolate, Im fine with either what about the other guys Lakeside or Bluewater????

Hi everyone!

YEAH I AM UP FOR MEETING OTHER GEEKS
I'M NOT FAR FROM DARTFORD TUNNEL, LAKESIDE SOUNDS BEST PLACE FOR KENT, ESSEX AND SOUTH LONDON GEEKS.
WHEN IS IT?????;)

Lakesides ok by me, I am flexible :biggrin:

Ok, so Lakeside sounds the best and easiest place to meet, So the location is Lakeside.

Seeing as Easter is coming up how about near the middle or end of April?

Lakeside o.k with me.
What are the best days and times for everybody????

All good things come to thoses that wait!

OOOH OOH ooh ooh, i'm coming too!!!!! I'm Rayleigh, Essex so Lakeside sounds great!!!! WHEN, WOT TIME???????

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

chocolate said:
Need to work out wheres the central place for us, we can use thurrock lakeside if its essex, or bluewater if its kent. Anyone else up for it? I will go with the flow!

I'd love to meet up, but I only know as far as Bluewater. Maybe next time then!!!!

Aylin

Hi peeps, would everyone be ok to meet up at a weekend or would they prefer an evening seeing as Lakeside is open till 10.00 pm lol;)

If people would prefer a weekend how about the weekend 24th April?????

If not any suggestions :biggrin:

24th April sounds good to me, I`ll be there.
Aylin.......Lakeside is only just through the tunnel, I`m sure you wouldn`t get lost

YEAH 24TH SOUNDS GOOD TO ME.

Aylin drive to me if you want and i'll drive to Lakeside
i,m just off the A2 a few turn offs from Bluewater.

Lorraine1964 said:
YEAH 24TH SOUNDS GOOD TO ME.

Aylin drive to me if you want and i'll drive to Lakeside
i,m just off the A2 a few turn offs from Bluewater.

Thanks Lorraine,

Your offer is very kind, and I would love to say yes. BUT my babysitter (my mum) goes on a 3 month holiday on the 12th, and my poor hubby works 7 days a week so I' ve got no1 to look after my monsters. I really would have loved to have been there, but maybe next time. I want to hear all about it though, don't leave me out pleeeeeeeeeeeease.

Aylin

so where we gonna meet and what time then?
Layla, where are you with those badges girl????????

hi guys
bluewater is slightly nearer 2 me, but as debs said, lakeside is only thro the tunnel, so i'm up 4 there.
i will check to c if i'm teaching & i'll get back 2 u lot 2moro.
liza
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back