Long curly uh nails??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1999judy

Reaction score
I don't know...I have insomnia and a snoring OH but does anyone else here find this type of thing repulsive?? Or is it just me in a bad mood?:lol::eek:
You know it's bad when you are looking at this stuff at stupid o'clock!
http://media.disloyal.org/Pic Collections/683_ridiculously_long_nails.jpg
I have actually met a couple of people with nails like this and they seem to think it looks great.....
Different...
But in some countries this actually seen as a good thing.

Ergh

Definately not my cuppa tea, but each to their own I guess, Lol.
How would you go to the loo... or do anything? The mind boggles...

:D

How"s these to cure hubby's snoring:lol:??
I do not personally like long curly nails..imagine trying to work on a client with them? And even worse..the daily scrubbing to keep them clean..don't even go there about toilet procedures:eek:
Its all about attention seeking IMO. I know i sound snooty, but i would refuse to service this type of client..unless i was well compensated for it!

i think its gross, and i just cant even look at them without wanting to vomit

:eek:
I think they are minging, and I also think they make the hands (and feet) look deformed.
But on a lighter note, Judy I am glad to see I'm not the only one who sits up at stupid o clock, looking for nail pictures haha:green:

Ewwwwwwwwww, that's put me right of breakfast! [pukey smilie here].

Why would anyone want nails like that .... it's positively revolting.

Ahhh ~ questions answered from Lee Redmond !!!!! X:eek::lol::eek::lol:

YouTube - lee redmond

( Hope that link works )X

Ahhh ~ questions answered from Lee Redmond !!!!! X:eek::lol::eek::lol:

YouTube - lee redmond

( Hope that link works )X

That explains everything then!

I get asked by clients how i cope with mine being long (my free edge is usually the length of my nail bed) but its just what you get used to i guess because i cant cope with mine shorter than that.

i dont like them...nor the toes :eek:...... everyone has there opion on this but it is not for me....how could you peel the spuds,how could you type how could you get "romantic" with your fella???????? i will not risk my marriage for curly nails at the end of my free edge...so there !!!!!!xxxxx

They are truly disgusting aren't they.

disgusting...gross...yuk!!!!!!....what would you charge for nno on them or just a colour on them....!!!????xxx:green:

disgusting...gross...yuk!!!!!!....what would you charge for nno on them or just a colour on them....!!!????xxx:green:
I would refuse to do a NNO
as for a colour i would give her the number of my OH, he sprays cars for a living so i am sure his compressor could cope with the demand lol

I would refuse to do a NNO
as for a colour i would give her the number of my OH, he sprays cars for a living so i am sure his compressor could cope with the demand lol
that a good one hahahaha :lol:xxxx

Hi ,thanks for the Lee Redmond post , we had a good laugh as it was funny with the toilet paper thing (so funny ), I have often pondered about how that would work out :eek: yuck ,

I showed hubby her nails and he thought they were really off putting ,
then he more or less ran away , ( hee hee ) I must admit I find them amusing and a little intriguing :confused: as to how she can get them to be so long , Wow

I think it somehow voluntary disables her ,
as she needs certain accessories to help wash her hair , I think she makes some money from interviews etc, and thats great but I still dont like them yuck , sorry :hug: x

Painting them would be like painting the Forth Bridge . . . . you'd have to start at the beginning again before you'd got to the end lol

I'm sure that I read, saw or heard on another video that she uses a gallon of polish and it takes her 3 months to paint her nails, how ridiculous she must finish then have to start all over again.
But she did say in that Ellen clip that she was cutting them off on the 22nd or 25th of November... That will be a good one to watch.
Bet she's had enough.
Jen

i have to tell you, never be surprised!
on my web site, i have a page dedicated to my long thumbnail. i grow it until it "wants" to come off, then i start again.
on my web site e-mail i received a letter telling me how much they loved my nail art and nails, especially the long thumbnail!
i wrote back asking where they saw my site - on this site or the Nails magazine one.
he wrote back suggesting a site to look at for other "interesting" nails, so, i looked. :eek:
yes, i forgot that some men "love" long nails on women! it is what you think!
to each his own!
as with very long nails, i want to paint designs on them!!! i'll paint anything!

kathleen
My Nails Rock!

Latest posts

Back