Long curved transparent tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLACKJOY

Reaction score
So i'm in need of some long curve transparent tips, i have been doing nail art on my own nails for around 15 years!
i used to get ppl to bring supplies from states or caribbean, then in the last few years i've been able to get products here in the UK, but now that there are so many nail bars ect it seems that most places are not stocking materials i need anymore:irked:
so anyone got any ideas other than trying to speak to chinese manufacturers in english!:eek:

So i'm in need of some long curve transparent tips, i have been doing nail art on my own nails for around 15 years!
i used to get ppl to bring supplies from states or caribbean, then in the last few years i've been able to get products here in the UK, but now that there are so many nail bars ect it seems that most places are not stocking materials i need anymore:irked:
so anyone got any ideas other than trying to speak to chinese manufacturers in english!:eek:

which suppliers have you been using. most professional suppliers carry what you are looking for.

In your profile you say you use NSI and Millenium - both these companies will have clear tips you can buy...... Where did you do your training? I always go to my product supplier for all my products.....

i noticed some mega curved long transparent tips in this months scratch mag, i was reading it today in the car while waiting for kids after school, its still in the car now, otherwise i'd go and have a looksee what make they were, but its too cold and im in my jammies lol, maybe another geek can have a look for you hun
xxxx

i noticed some mega curved long transparent tips in this months scratch mag, i was reading it today in the car while waiting for kids after school, its still in the car now, otherwise i'd go and have a looksee what make they were, but its too cold and im in my jammies lol, maybe another geek can have a look for you hun
xxxx

they are from pronails

which suppliers have you been using. most professional suppliers carry what you are looking for.

i have been using millenium nails, but they don't do the type i like i'll post pics later, once i fig how to do it.

Forgive me here geeks but...

Profile says 'Millenium NSI blah blah.....'

Post says 'I have been doing my own nails for years....'

ARE WE REALLY going to give advice on where to buy tips from?!!!!!!!

Blending & an un-trained person = MEGA damage!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::mad:

Forgive me here geeks but...

Profile says 'Millenium NSI blah blah.....'

Post says 'I have been doing my own nails for years....'

ARE WE REALLY going to give advice on where to buy tips from?!!!!!!!

Blending & an un-trained person = MEGA damage!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::mad:

HOW FRIENDLY OF YOU!
you may have safety concerns, etc but i have seen salons with "trained" staff do some serious Damage to ppl.
You are assuming that I am Un-Trained because I choose to train online etc, being disabled with a business to run does not leave alot of time to attend conventional courses, but this also allows me creativity and artistic freedom, as i am not bound by the same stale designs unlike some, this also means that i have to search alittle harder for suitable materials. i hope this explains the reason why I, dared to stoop so low as to ask "Professionals" for advice! i won't be making that mistake again!
P.s just because i don't work in a salon full time does not mean i do not have the right to use professional products.

HOW FRIENDLY OF YOU!
you may have safety concerns, etc but i have seen salons with "trained" staff do some serious Damage to ppl.
You are assuming that I am Un-Trained because I choose to train online etc, being disabled with a business to run does not leave alot of time to attend conventional courses, but this also allows me creativity and artistic freedom, as i am not bound by the same stale designs unlike some, this also means that i have to search alittle harder for suitable materials. i hope this explains the reason why I, dared to stoop so low as to ask "Professionals" for advice! i won't be making that mistake again!
P.s just because i don't work in a salon full time does not mean i do not have the right to use professional products.

Whoa....hang on a minute hun. Are you trained?? I can totally understand your post if you are.
If you are fully trained you do have the right to use pro products.
If not then think about doing some training if you are so keen on this.
Please fill in your profile more so we can get to know you a lttle bit better:hug:
btw I hope you don't think any of our designs are stale.
Some of us live our lives doing this.
I don't work in a salon full time either.

HOW FRIENDLY OF YOU!

Your profile says nothing about you being trained hun - and your first post stated that you 'do your own' nails.

You also state that you dont have a supplier - that suggested to me that you are not trained.....

Just stating my opinions on giving info out to the untrained - and how much damage can be done. I know I'm not alone on this subject.

If you are trained then please accept my apologies.

Last edited:
I am trained, although i'll admit i could with some updating, and i will endeavour to add more info to my profile, there is a massive gap in the market for ex-nail tech's who don't wanna die!:green:

I am trained, although i'll admit i could with some updating, and i will endeavour to add more info to my profile, there is a massive gap in the market for ex-nail tech's who don't wanna die!:green:

No worries hun.
This is a great site with a lovely bunch of people and any questions you have just ask x

there is a massive gap in the market for ex-nail tech's who don't wanna die!:green:

What gap is this then - I dont wanna die either so that must mean we are missing something here.

What gap is this then - I dont wanna die either so that must mean we are missing something here.

I'm still worrying I'm stale..have I gone off?? like a bit of mouldy bread??
KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:
I'll check for mould just in case though.............

I'm still worrying I'm stale..have I gone off?? like a bit of mouldy bread??
KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:
I'll check for mould just in case though.............

nah can't smell anything!

Latest posts

Back